Presale Condos in Coquitlam, BC
The Coquitlam City Centre has predominant selection of single family detached homes, many with spectacular views to the south and toward Mt. Baker. There is a mix of older and newer detached homes, as well as a smaller mix of condos and townhomes. Read more…
Coquitlam City is one area that is part of the Tri-Cities, along with Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Coquitlam is one of the fastest growing communities in the province.
There are four distinct areas that make up Coquitlam. They are Southwest Coquitlam, Northwest Coquitlam, Northeast Coquitlam and City Center. Each area has it’s own unique neighbourhoods that add to Coquitlam’s culture.
The City of Coquitlam Amenities
- It became a city in 1992,
- population of over 139,284 people 2016 Census
- 122.3 square kilometres.
- The Coquitlam City Centre is minutes from Burke Mountain with outdoor trails connecting every corner of the community.
- Ideal for dog walking, cycling or bird watching.
- For soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, baseball, football and track & field at Percy Perry Stadium.
- Town Centre Park is Coquitlam’s outdoor sports facility.
- Lafarge Lake, a five hectare man-made lake, home to the Lower Mainland’s largest free outdoor lights display.
- Coquitlam Center – 57 acres in the heart of the Tri-Cities, Coquitlam Centre with over 910,000 square feet of retail on two levels
- Coquitlam College 37 years of english language studies