Presale Condos in North Vancouver, BC
North Vancouver is a rapidly developing area with lots of high quality presale and new construction options. Also known as North Van is famous for the scenic North Shore Mountains, including Grouse Mountain, with sweeping city views. The Capilano suspension bridge and Lynn Canyon. Lonsdale Quay and the seabus to Vancouver. Read more…
North Vancouver has several communities seeing new condo and townhouse developments with presales available, particularly Moodyville, Lower Lonsdale, Maplewood, Edgemont, Norgate, Lions Gate/Capilano Road area, Seylynn Village, Lonsdale, Lower Lonsdale, Central Lonsdale, Seymour Village and more!
North Vancouver is part of the North Shore area named as such because it is located on the north shore of Burrard Inlet.
North Vancouver has actually two separate governing entites. There is the City of North Vancouver which is basically south of St. Andrews Avenue to Burrard Inlet and east of the west of Sutherland high school east of Mackay Road. The Squamish Nation also has land near the mouth of Mosquito Creek. Surrounding the City of North Vancouver is the District of North Vancouver which is bordered by the Capilano River to the east, Burrard Inlet to the south, the Coast Mountain Range to the north and Indian Arm to the west.
North Vancouver’s population increased by 5.2% from 109,639 in 2011 to 115,344 in 2016 according to the 2016 Census.
The expanse of southern exposure slopes and coastline makes for perfect beach days or paddling trips and some of the best diving in the world. The Coast Mountain rainforest means North Vancouver’s trails a mecca for all levels of hikers and mountain bikers.
North Vancouver Amenities
- Shopping malls in community shopping districts – Deep Cove, Lonsdale, Lower Lonsdale and Edgemont Village,
- The world renown Grouse Grind is a 2.9km hike up the mountain, with 2,830 stairs and an elevation gain of 2,800 feet
- The Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve mountain biking trails, as well as the paved Seymour Valley Trailway.
- North Vancouver is home to over 100 public works of art in libraries.
- In winter ski or snowboard on Grouse Mountain and Mt. Seymour.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers adventure, history and culture.
- The B.C. craft beer movement has taken hold in North Vancouver.
- Go for a hike in Lynn Canyon Park.
- The Lonsdale Quay market with a globally-inspired food.