Presale Condos in Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia
Downtown Vancouver is home to the fastest moving new condo and pre-sale market in Canada. Real estate investors from all over look to Vancouver, especially Downtown, attracted by its investment friendly options and presales. Read more…
The Curv Condos In Downtown Vancouver
The Curv by Brivia Group is a gorgeous 60-storey residential building that will contribute to Vancouver’s skyline with iconic design…
Barclay Tower In Downtown Vancouver
Barclay Tower, a 46-storey project by Pacific Northern Developments is located in the vibrant downtown Vancouver core. There will be 285…
Barclay x Thurlow In Downtown Vancouver
Barclay x Thurlow is a two tower development located in downtown Vancouver by Bosa Development and Kingswood Properties. The project features…
2030 Barclay At Stanley Park
2030 Barclay by Marcon Developments is a 10-storey tower, featuring an exclusive set of 19 luxury city homes (15 condominiums…
1818 Alberni in Downtown Vancouver
1818 Alberni by Landa Global Properties is a new 21-storey all residential building in the heart of Coal Harbour in Downtown…
Expo Gardens In Downtown Vancouver
Expo Gardens by Canadian Metropolitan Properties will be constructed in the vibrant False Creek neighbourhood of Downtown Vancouver. Over 1,648…
2 Burrard Place – Luxury Downtown Vancouver Presale Condos
Reliance Properties and Jim Pattison Developments proposed three towers of the Burrard Place development will provide a memorable welcome to downtown Vancouver.…
Fifteen Fifteen by Bosa Properties
Fifteen Fifteen by Bosa Properties and Büro Ole Scheeren is located on one of downtown Vancouver’s main avenues - at…
1335 Howe by Onni In Vancouver Downtown
1335 Howe is another amazing development by Onni. This stunning project will consist of 136 luxury homes, situated in the…
Landmark On Robson | Downtown Vancouver
The famous Landmark Hotel boasting one of Vancouver's revolving restaurants is being redeveloped by Asia Standard Americas to host 241…
1650 Alberni In Downtown Vancouver
Landa Global Properties' 1650 Alberni is a new 43-storey tower in the heart of Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver. There…
1400 Alberni In Downtown Vancouver
1400 Alberni by Landa Global Properties is a new twin tower development in downtown Vancouver’s Coal Harbour neighbourhood. The 43-…
Downtown Vancouver Information
Downtown Vancouver is the primary business, entertainment and cultural district of Greater Vancouver. Downtown has been long known as a hotspot for exciting and prestigious new developments Vancouver has to offer.
The Downtown core of Vancouver is a peninsula surrounded by to the south False Creek, to the west by English Bay and Burrard inlet to the north.
Downtown (as it is referred to by locals) is mostly located within Vancouver’s West side with areas east of Ontario Street officially part of East Vancouver. On the north shore of Burrard Inlet you will find West Vancouver and North Vancouver can be seen from Downtown Vancouver to the north and is accessible via the Lions Gate Bridge.
Downtown Vancouver neighbourhoods include The West End, Coal Harbour, Yaletown, Downtown Eastside, Gastown, Crosstown, and Downtown West. These neighbourhoods have some of the most innovative and luxurious new buildings in Vancouver.
According to the 2016 Census, the population of Downtown Vancouver is 62,030 with an impressive 13.4% increase from 2011 to 2016.
- The home and test bed of Vancouverism defined as medium to high density living in walkable neighbourhoods close to employment with extremely high quality of life based around parks, urban amenity, and views.
- Downtown Vancouver is one of the densest neighbourhoods in North America and is primarily high rise apartment and condo towers sharing a skyline with office buildings of the fast developing Central Business District.
- Two major sports stadiums, Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium, home to the Vancouver Canucks and the BC Lions,
- Stanley Park has a famous Seawall for jogging and biking and is home to the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Beautiful beaches including Sunset Beach as well as First, Second, and Third Beaches.
- Popular and upscale shopping including Pacific Centre and Robson Street.
- Downtown Vancouver is regions hub for public transit from the Millennium and Expo Skytrain Lines, many buses, the sea bus to North Vancouver and the water taxis in False Creek.
- Bike lanes and routes are available throughout the city
- Downtown Vancouver is also British Columbia’s cultural hub for performing arts with venues such as the The Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Orpheum, Vancouver Playhouse, and the Annex.
- Residential real estate Downtown is varied consists mostly condos, some townhomes with some detached heritage houses in the West End.
To get an idea of real estate price trends in Downtown Vancouver, have a look at the most recent Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Statistics.