Presale Condos in East Vancouver, BC
East Vancouver attracts young professionals and is a culturally diverse section of the city. These are the most sought after communities Kensington-Cedar Cottage, Hastings-Sunrise and Riley Park. Read more…
East Vancouver has something for everyone. There are presale condos available as well as mixture of older and newer condos and houses, walk-up apartments and houses with rental units. The younger demographic is attracted to this area for its affordability and its eclectic culture.
East Vancouver Amenities
- Commercial Drive “The Drive” known by locals in Grandview-Woodland has many attractions. Old-world charm meets modern hipness, Eclictic shops and restaurants traditionally Italian descendents.
- Hastings-Sunrise is home of the Pacific National Exhibition, at Hastings Park. Ethnically diverse residents. Amazing views of Burrard Inlet.
- Kensington-Cedar Cottage has a demographic mix. Scenic views from the top of the city’s east-west ridge, and beautiful Trout Lake.
- Killarney – primarily single-family residential, with some multi-family homes, and highrises in the recently-developed Fraser River District.
- Renfrew-Collingwood is primarily a residential area and close to nature. Resident amenities along the Collingwood stretch of Kingsway.
- Riley Park is home to the Vancouver Olympic/Paralympic Centre and Nat Bailey Stadium—home of the Vancouver Canadians baseball team.
- Sunset an ethnically diverse, working-class area with single family homes, low-rise apartments, and small retail shops. Main Street and Fraser Street are vibrant shopping areas.
- Victoria-Fraserview has a large area of residential and commercial development between Knight street and Killarney.
- Champlain Heights is a quite garden community with half its area devoted to public park and green-space.
- Collingwood is one of the earliest developed neighbourhood’s in east Vancouver.
- Main Street offers trendy shops, outstanding restaurants, and affordable housing options.