Presale Condos in South Vancouver, BC
Vancouver South is the centre of the city’s South Asian community; the colourful Punjabi market and the close-knit community of religious Sikhs dominate the area. Read more…
South Vancouver which was at one time a separate city from the rest of Vancouver, is a neighbourhood mostly made up of single family homes sprinkled with low-rise walk-up apartments, and some newer condominiums.
South Vancouver Amenities
- A diverse urban population, South Vancouver is one of the most ethnically diverse neighbourhoods in Vancouver with an immigrant population of over 60 percent.
- The Punjabi Market on Main Street has unique independent grocers, textile shops & restaurants.
- South Vancouver, also known as Sunset, is where culture, commerce and community..
- Sunset Community Centre and the Sunset Ice Rink are two prime City recreation facilities.
- Moberly Arts & Cultural Centre is an accessible black box theatre space.
- Langara Golf Course, operated by the Vancouver Parks Board
- Sunset Park with new pathways, a playground, off-leash dog areas with fencing, skateboarding & outdoor basketball facility.
- Marine Drive retail in South Vancouver with brand name warehouse stores, a Real Canadian Superstore and the all new River District just minutes away.
- Vancouver International Airport is just minutes away along Marine Drive.
- Four elementary schools and two high schools