Presale Condos in Coquitlam, BC
The Coquitlam City Centre has predominant selection of single family detached homes, many with spectacular views to the south and toward Mt. Baker. There is a mix of older and newer detached homes, as well as a smaller mix of condos and townhomes. Read more…
The City of Coquitlam is one area that is part of the Tri-Cities, along with Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Coquitlam is one of the fastest growing communities in the British Columbia. This region currently has a wide variety and selection of presale condos due to the pro-growth mentality of local governments.
There are four distinct areas that make up Coquitlam. They are Southwest Coquitlam, Northwest Coquitlam, Northeast Coquitlam and City Centre. Each area has it’s own unique neighbourhoods that add to Coquitlam’s culture.
The City of Coquitlam Amenities
- It became a city in 1992,
- population of over 114,853 people according to the 2021 Census.
- 122.3 square kilometres.
- The Coquitlam City Centre is minutes from Burke Mountain with outdoor trails connecting every corner of the community.
- Ideal for dog walking, cycling or bird watching.
- For soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, baseball, football and track & field at Percy Perry Stadium.
- Town Centre Park is Coquitlam’s outdoor sports facility.
- Lafarge Lake, a five hectare man-made lake, home to the Lower Mainland’s largest free outdoor lights display.
- Coquitlam Center – 57 acres in the heart of the Tri-Cities, Coquitlam Centre with over 910,000 square feet of retail on two levels
- Coquitlam College 37 years of English language studies
- Coquitlam City Centre – is the heart of Coquitlam. It is considered as downtown for the region.
- Northeast Coquitlam includes Partington Creek, Upper Hyde Creek, Lower Hyde Creek, and Smiling Creek.
- Southwest Coquitlam is made up of the neighbourhoods of Austin Heights, Waterfront Village Centre, Burquitlam, Lougheed, and Maillardville.
- Northwest Coquitlam includes the areas of Westwood Plateau, Eagle Mountain and David Avenue.