Presale Condos in West Vancouver, BC
West Vancouver is northwest of the city of Vancouver on the northern side of English Bay. You get to West Vancouver by crossing the Lions Gate Bridge from Downtown Vancouver. Read more…
West Vancouver and Vancouver are distinct municipalities separated by a few hundred metres of sea, but connected by the Lions Gate Bridge.
It’s easy to ride your bike through Stanley Park across the Lions Gate Bridge, through Ambleside Park and onto Marine Drive for a scenic hilly ride to Horseshoe Bay.
West Vancouver Amenities
- West Vancouver has a population of 42,473 (2016 census)
- West Vancouver is minutes from Vancouver.
- Next to Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Minutes from golf courses and all recreational amenities on the ocean, hiking, skiing and more.
- The gorgeous nine-hole Gleneagles Golf Course. For short-course fun, try Ambleside Par 3.
- West Vancouver’s Horseshoe Bay is where you catch BC Ferries to Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast.
- You can’t get to Whistler without passing through West Vancouver.
- Shopping, dining, coffee and pubs are found in the villages of Ambleside, Dundarave and Horseshoe Bay.
- Ambleside and Dundarave are connected by the Seawalk, a beautiful seaside stroll.
- Views of Stanley Park and the Vancouver skyline, cruise ships and freighters passing under the Lions Gate Bridge.
- Park Royal Shopping Centre is one of Metro Vancouver’s best.
- Beautiful waterfront and parks, Lighthouse Park and Ambleside Park.
- Many waterfront beches for swimming, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding and scuba diving.
- Bring the family to John Lawson Park for a great picnic spot.
- In winter, downhill skiing, Nordic skiing and snowshoeing at Cypress Mountain.