Presale Condos in Abbotsford, BC
Abbotsford presale condos is what you will find on this page. These new developments in Abbotsford on the map and the grid above are updated weekly for 2023
The City of Abbotsford Information
The City of Abbotsford is just north of the US border to the east of Langley and west of Chilliwack in Vancouver’s far eastern suburbs.
It is the largest municipality in British Columbia outside of Metro Vancouver, therefore the largest in the Fraser Valley Region and the fifth largest in province.
The city is best known for its cultural diversity and stunning mountain landscapes with spectacular views of Mount Baker to the South East & the Coast Mountains to the North.
Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford is a thriving city that offers a high quality of life, a strong economy, and a diverse range of real estate investment opportunities.
Growing Population & Economy
With a growing and relatively young population, Langley sits at 153,524 residents as of 2021 with an 8.6% increase since 2016 according to Abbotsford’s most recent Census Data.
The Conference Board of Canada has identified Abbotsford’s growing economy as one of the most diverse in the country with industries in agriculture, transportation, manufacturing, technology, and retail. In fact, Abbotsford grosses the highest dollar per acre of agricultural land in all of Canada.
Affordable Housing & Lots of Amenities
Abbotsford has much more affordable housing than Vancouver and the other major cities across British Columbia making it popular with owner occupiers as well as real estate investors. In terms of amenity, Abbotsford is culturally rich and full of history, offering multiple cultural attractions. The city greatly gives importance to its community by largely focusing on its parks, recreation and culture to give the residents an inclusive and collaborative community experience.
- Explore one of Abbotsford’s top attractions, the Reach Gallery Museum, which offers the city a remarkable combination of an art gallery and museum. Here you can admire phenomenal local, national and international artwork right at home.
- Stay active by discovering one of Abbotsford’s many urban trails and quality parks (98 km of trails & 2,584 acres of parkland ). A few notable locations include: Mill Lake Park, DeLair Park or Clayburn Creek Park.
- A large recreational fun park – Castle Fun Park – will surely have your kid’s pleading to move to Abbotsford. Enjoyable for both kids and adults, here you can find thrilling indoor and outdoor activities such as go karting, bowling, mini golf, laser maze, bumper cars, batting cages, an arcade and much more!
- Head to Abbotsford’s Flea Market, which has been happening since 1985 and is one of the local’s favourite places to shop, dine & have fun with their families.
- Visit one of Abbotsford’s agricultural areas, whether a vineyard or dairy farm, you can attend events or tour the site and gain an abundance of knowledge on the city’s thriving agriculture.
- Additionally, the city is home to Tradex, the University of the Fraser Valley, and Abbotsford International Airport.
Why is Abbotsford good for New Townhouse & Condo Developments Investment?
All of the above, coupled with Abbotsford’s pro-development agenda, means that this city has a wide variety of new presale condo and townhouse developments. Our clients that have purchased in Abbotsford have seen good returns due to rising property prices (please see our Fraser Valley Real Market Update for updated local pricing). From a rental perspective, Abbotsford offers good rental returns due to the fact that rents are not much lower than cities that have substantially higher property prices. Rental vacancy rates tend to be quite low due to local population and job growth.
What’s it like Living in the Fraser Valley?
Abbotsford is located in the Fraser Valley, one of Canada’s fastest growing regions. To learn more, check out our article on Living in the Fraser Valley.