Presale Condos in East Vancouver, BC
East Vancouver has many new presale and pre-construction condo and townhouse projects and is popular young professionals and is a culturally diverse section of the city. Neighbouhoods in East Van as is often referred to with new development include Mt. Pleasant, River District, Main Street, Fraserhood, Little Mountain, Cedar Cottage, Strathcona, and the Hastings Corridor. Read more…
East Vancouver has something for everyone. There are presale condos available as well as mixture of older and newer condos and houses, walk-up apartments and houses with rental units. The younger demographic is attracted to this area for its affordability and its eclectic culture.
East Vancouver Amenities
- Commercial Drive “The Drive” known by locals in Grandview-Woodland has many attractions. Old-world charm meets modern hipness, Eclictic shops and restaurants traditionally Italian descendents.
- Hastings-Sunrise is home of the Pacific National Exhibition, at Hastings Park. Ethnically diverse residents. Amazing views of Burrard Inlet.
- Kensington-Cedar Cottage has a demographic mix. Scenic views from the top of the city’s east-west ridge, and beautiful Trout Lake.
- Killarney – primarily single-family residential, with some multi-family homes, and highrises in the recently-developed Fraser River District.
- Renfrew-Collingwood is primarily a residential area and close to nature. Resident amenities along the Collingwood stretch of Kingsway.
- Riley Park is home to the Vancouver Olympic/Paralympic Centre and Nat Bailey Stadium—home of the Vancouver Canadians baseball team.
- Sunset an ethnically diverse, working-class area with single family homes, low-rise apartments, and small retail shops. Main Street and Fraser Street are vibrant shopping areas.
- Victoria-Fraserview has a large area of residential and commercial development between Knight street and Killarney.
- Champlain Heights is a quite garden community with half its area devoted to public park and green-space.
- Collingwood is one of the earliest developed neighbourhood’s in east Vancouver.
- Main Street offers trendy shops, outstanding restaurants, and affordable housing options.