Presale Condos in Burnaby, BC
The City of Burnaby is located directly east of Vancouver. It was originally incorporated in 1892 and was officially established as a city in 1992. The city designates 25% of its land to parks and open spaces and it impressively has one of the highest park land to citizen ratio in North America. Read more…
Oasis At Concord Brentwood | Burnaby
Oasis is the second phase of Concord Brentwood by Concord Pacific located in Burnaby, BC. Condominiums will have one, two,…
O2 Condos In Burnaby
O2 condos by Keltic Canada Development in Burnaby features a modernly designed 30-storey tower, offering 285 new homes in the…
South Yards by Anthem Properties
Coming soon to Burnaby, South Yards by Anthem Properties, a vibrant new community located South East of Willingdon Avenue and…
Contour Metrotown In Burnaby
Contour Metrotown located Silver Avenue and Maywood Street is a 24-storey tower by Kirpal Group adding to Burnaby's growing skyline. Contour…
The Amazing Brentwood In Burnaby – Tower 6
The Amazing Brentwood by Shape Properties introduces Tower 6 located in the flourishing city of Burnaby. The Brentwood neighbourhood has…
Artesia by Qualex-Landmark is a 31-storey condominium project coming to Metrotown in Burnaby. Along with 245 modern condominiums, the property…
The Standard | Metrotown, Burnaby
The Standard is a new condo and townhouse development constructed by Anthem Properties in Metrotown, Burnaby. The Standard is a…
Tailor Made For Brentwood
Tailor is an exciting new development in the developing Brentwood neighbourhood of Burnaby by Marcon Developments. This development features 27-storey…
Perla In Burnaby
Perla by Polygon Homes is the 38-storey located in the vibrant Metrotown neighbourhood of Burnaby, offering 339 market strata condominiums…
Arbour At SFU UniverCity In Burnaby
Arbour at SFU UniverCity is the newest developmeent by Intergulf Development Group located on University Crescent on the peak of Burnaby Mountain.…
The City of Lougheed – Neighbourhood One
After years of planning, like Brentwood Mall before it, Lougheed Shopping Centre is about to go through a $7 Billion…
Telford In Burnaby
Telford is a 50-storey condominium high-rise by Westland Living coming to the heart of Metrotown in Burnaby, which will also…
The City of Burnaby Information
The City of Burnaby is located directly to the east of Vancouver. It was originally incorporated in 1892 and was officially established as a city in 1992. The city designates 25% of its land to parks and open spaces and it impressively has one of the highest park land to citizen ratio in North America.
Burnaby is the third most populated city in BC with 249,755 residents with a 7% increase since 2016 according to Burnaby’s 2021 Census Data.
Burnaby is divided into four quadrants – SW, SE, NE, NW – with the South West quadrant, which is home to Metrotown Town Centre being the largest in the city. Burnaby presale condos can be found in each quadrant in both wood frame and concrete construction. Each quadrant offers its residents their own complete communities with town centres that provide a full range of amenities, accessible rapid transit and bike routes.
- The South West quadrant is home to Metrotown Town Centre
- Home to the largest mall in BC – Metropolis at Metrotown – over 400 stores
- Enjoy remarkable views of the city during the day or night from Deer Lake Park
- Accessible travel via Metrotown SkyTrain station & multiple bus routes
- The South East quadrant is home to Edmonds Town Centre
- Accessible travel via Edmonds SkyTrain station & multiple bus routes
- Edmonds Community Centre – swimming, fitness classes, gyms, programs & events.
- The North East quadrant is home to Lougheed Town Centre
- Burnaby Lake Regional Park is a great place for bird watching, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking & rowing.
- The main SFU campus was established in NE Burnaby
- Accessible travel via Lougheed SkyTrain station & multiple bus routes
- The North West quadrant is home to Brentwood Town Centre
- The main BCIT campus was established in NW Burnaby
- Accessible travel via Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain station & multiple bus routes
Burnaby is geographically located on the south shore of Burrard Inlet. It borders the Fraser River to the south and East Vancouver to the west along Boundary Road. Burnaby borders New Westminster to the southeast and Coquitlam to the east as well as Port Moody to the northeast.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about new developments in Burnaby.