Presale Condos in North Vancouver, BC
North Vancouver is known for the scenic North Shore Mountains, including Grouse Mountain, with sweeping city views. The Capilano suspension bridge and Lynn Canyon. Lonsdale Quay and the seabus to Vancouver. Read more…
Harry Jerome Neighbourhood Lands by Darwin Construction in the vibrant City of North Vancouver at Lonsdale Avenue and 23rd Street…
The coastline makes for perfect paddling trips and some of the best diving in the world. The Coast Mountain rainforest makes North Vancouver’s trails a mecca for all levels of hikers and mountain bikers.
The City of North Vancouver Amenities
- Few cities offer visitors the chance to spend the morning skiing or boarding, and the afternoon enjoying a round of golf.
- Shopping malls in community shopping districts – Deep Cove, Lonsdale, Lower Lonsdale and Edgemont Village,
- Plenty of outdoor adventures.
- The Grouse Grind is a 2.9km hike up the mountain, with 2,830 stairs and an elevation gain of 2,800 feet
- The Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve mountain biking trails, as well as the paved Seymour Valley Trailway.
- North Vancouver is home to over 100 public works of art in libraries.
- In winter ski or snowboard on Grouse Mountain, Cypress Mountain and Mt. Seymour.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers adventure, history and culture.
- The B.C. craft beer movement has taken hold in North Vancouver.
- Go for a hike in Lynn Canyon Park.
- The Lonsdale Quay market with a globally-inspired food court.