Presale Condos in Downtown Vancouver, BC
Downtown Vancouver is home to the most dynamic and fastest moving real estate market in Canada. The area has seen significant population growth with a 13.4% increase from 2011 to 2016.
Real Estate Investors from all over look to Vancouver, especially Downtown, as it is growing at an unbelievable pace.. Read more…
Downtown Vancouver Information
Downtown Vancouver is the primary business, entertainment and cultual district of Greater Vancouver. The Downtown core is a penninsula surrounded by the waterways of False Creek, English Bay and the Burrard inlet.
Downtown Vancouver is mostly located within the West side and includes neighbourhoods such as The West End, Coal Harbour, Yaletown, Downtown East and Downtown West.
According to the 2016 Census, the population of Downtown Vancouver is 62,030 with a 13.4% increase since 2011.
- The home and test bed of Vancouverism defined as medium to high density living in walkable neighbourhoods close to employment with extremely high quality of life based around parks, urban amenity, and views.
- Downtown Vancouver is one of the densest neighbourhoods in North America and is primarily high rise apartment and condo towers sharing a skyline with office buildings of the fast developing Central Business District.
- Two major sports stadiums, Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium, home to the Vancouver Canucks and the BC Lions,
- Stanley Park has a famous Seawall for jogging and biking and is home to the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Beautiful beaches including Sunset Beach as well as First, Second, and Third Beaches.
- Popular and upscale shopping including Pacific Centre and Robson Street.
- Translink Transportation from the Millenium and Expo Skytrain Lines, many buses, the sea bus to North Vancouver and the water taxis in False Creek.
- Bike lanes and routes are available throughout the city
- Performing Arts venues Queen Elizebeth Theatre, Orpheum, Vancouver Playhouse, and the Annex.
- Residential real estate Downtown is varied consists mostly condos, some townhomes with some detached heritage houses in the West End.
To get an idea of real estate price trends in Vancouver, have a look at the most recent Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Statistics.