Presale Condos in Port Moody, BC
Port Moody is situated around the eastern edge of Burrard Inlet next to Coquitlam and Burnaby, it is the smallest of the Tri-Cities. With the arrival of Skytrain rapid transit, it’s more attractive than ever as a place to live. Read more…
Situated in the popular and award winning Suter Brook Village, The Grande at Suter Brook Village is a 26-storey tower…
Trillium Projects is building 12 heritage inspired townhomes located in lovable historic Moody Centre neighbourhood of Port Moody. Sutherland townhomes…
The city of Port Moody has a great variety of detached homes, townhomes & newer condos. Thanks to Rapid transit which is transforming Port Moody’s appeal. The Evergreen Extension to the current Millennium Line. With two Skytrain stations including Burquitlam Station and Moody Centre, regular busses running through Port Moody to Coquitlam, Burnaby & Vancouver, and convenient access to the West Coast Express, these three Port Moody South neighbourhoods are servedby public transit.
The City of Port Moody Amenities
- The population of Port Moody is 33,551 2016 census
- The Port Moody Station Museum or the Port Moody Arts Centre.
- Hike or bike trails, picnic in Rocky Point Park, kayak on Burrard Inlet.
- Suter Brook Village, Heritage Mountain Shoppers Village, or Newport Village to find one-of-a-kind shops.
- Port Moody is famous for the last spike terminus of the Canadian Pacific Railroad in 1879.
- Famous Brewer’s Row on Murray Street – four craft breweries all located walking distance of each other.
- Belcarra: is a secluded seaside neighbourhood situated on the north side of Port Moody. Many Large waterfront homes, with private docks and some on acreages with views of Bedwell Bay and Indian Arm.
- The Belcarra Regional Park, a 1,100-hectares, featuring hiking trails, picnic areas, canoe & kayak rentals and pier.
- Newport Village, a welcoming walkable European style town with condos and townhomes. A central square with cafes, shops and produce market.
- The Inlet Skytrain station is just a short walk away.
- The four Ioco Heritage includes Mountain Meadows, Heritage Mountain, Barber Street and the largest North Shore Port Moody.
- Ioco Has an excellent selection of condos, townhouses & detached homes.
- North Shore Port Moody neighbourhood has a local fitness centre, ice arena, public library, tennis courts & soccer pitch.
- Port Moody South neighbourhoods of Port Moody Centre, College Park & Glenayre offers detached homes, townhomes & newer condominiums.
- Residents of the Port Moody South enjoy restaurants, shops and services on St. John’s Street, the main road in Port Moody.