Presale Condos in Richmond, BC
Richmond is home to the Vancouver International Airport and is the fourth largest city in British Columbia. Richmond offers everything from amazing restaurants, multiple big box and huge shopping centers and recreation centers. Read more…
The city of Richmond is a culturally diverse and geographically unique community. It is 20 minutes from Downtown Vancouver, 25 minutes from the US border and it is the location of Metro Vancouver’s international airport. Richmond has been growing and changing with remarkable speed.
The City of Richmond Amenities
- A recent venue city for the 2010 Winter Games
- Richmond Population 198,309 from 2016 census
- Broadmoor Shopping Centre – shops, services and restaurants.
- Riverport Sports & Entertainment Complex – Silver City and IMAX Cinemas including a skating rink, bowling alley, wave pool, waterslides and more.
- Golf – Richmond Country Club, Mylora Sidaway Golf Course
- Steveston Community Park, a 30-acre green space in the heart of Steveston.
- Steveston Community Centre – fitness centre, indoor tennis, squash & racquetball courts and Martial Arts Centre.
- Steveston Village has excellent local restaurants, unique shops, a popular boardwalk, beach access and parks, playgrounds and biking trails.
- Plenty of new condo low rise buildings of 2 – 3 storey developments along the Fraser river.
- T&T Asian Supermarket near the Richmond Olympic Oval recreation centre, minutes to the Richmond Hospital, Golden Village and Richmond Centre.
- The Terra Nova area of Richmond offers a mix of detached homes, townhomes and condominiums.