2195 Gordon Avenue & 22nd Street, West Vancouver
Developer: Darwin Construction
Sales Status: Preselling
Weston Place West Vancouver Overview
Weston Place is a new pre-sale condominium project in West Vancouver by Darwin Construction, located right on the border of Ambleside and Dundarave neighbourhoods at Gordon Avenue & 22nd Street. The development comprises an 8-storey concrete residential building with 57 condominium units.
Weston Place West Vancouver is located at Gordon Avenue & 22nd Street in West Vancouver. This location is across from the West Vancouver Community Centre and adjacent to Pauline Johnson Elementary School.
Weston Place West Vancouver comprises an 8-storey concrete residential building with a total of 57 condominium units.
Proximity to Amenities
The location offers easy access to several amenities and points of interest:
- 10-minute walk from the seawall
- 10 minutes from Ambleside restaurants & shops
- 10 minutes by bus to Park Royal
- 13 minutes to Ambleside Park
- 12-minute drive to Gleneagles Golf Course
The condominiums at Weston Place are finely crafted, designed by Merrick Architecture and built by Darwin Construction. The development is close to several amenities including the West Vancouver Community Centre, West Vancouver Centennial Seawalk, Ambleside Village, Harmony Arts Festival, Ambleside Park, and Bridge Festival.
The floor plans for Weston Place West Vancouver include:
- 3 x 1-bedroom units
- 1 x 1-bedroom + den unit
- 27 x 2-bedroom units
- 25 x 2-bedroom + den units
- 2 x 3-bedroom units
The floor plans will range in size from 858 to 2,350 square feet.
Parking and Storage
- Parking: EV capable parking included with all homes. Additional parking available for purchase for $65,000 per stall.
- Storage: Individual storage locker included with all homes
Deposit, Maintenance Fees and Completion
- Estimated Completion Date: Late 2026
- Deposit Structure: 20%
- Strata Fees: Approximately $0.74/sq.ft.
- Warranty: Comprehensive 2-5-10 Year BC New Home Warranty
Est. completion: 2026
Style of Home: