Living in Yaletown
Yaletown Presale Condo Assignments are found in Happening Yaletown. Known for its old warehouse buildings turned into hip restaurants and bars, many with buzzing outdoor seating. Yaletown is an area of Downtown Vancouver bordered by False Creek and by Robson and Homer Streets. Read more…
Yaletown Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
- Filled with residential loft spaces, sidewalk cafes, cool restaurants, unique shopping, and leafy parks.
- The waterfront parks are a big draw in Yaletown with two of the biggest green spaces in the area are David Lam Park and George Wainborn Park.
- Walk, jog, bike or inline skate along the Seawall
- Dining in Yaletown is great for a seafood dinner, a relaxed bistro meal, or a family-friendly feast; there are lots of dining options
- Explore the area’s cocktail scene and nightlife with luxe lounges, lively neighbourhood pubs, and dancefloor-filling clubs,
Local shopping with cool boutiques, friendly service and unique items that the mostly locally-owned stores offer.
- From fashion to designer homewares, the stores are quirky, stylish and a lot of fun – from designer dog clothing, modern bathtubs, and historic hats.