West End Living
West End presale condo assignments are available in this mostly residential neighbourhood. The West End offers ultra fashion stores on Robson Street, and trendy dining options ranging from high-end Italian to seafood grills. It’s also the gateway to Stanley Park a 405 hectare natural West Coast rainforest. Read more…
West End Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
There are West End presale condo assignments in the area west of Burrard Street, east of Denman Street, and south of West Georgia Street. It is bordered by downtown on the one side, Stanley Park on the other and by water on two. Home to a mixed population, old and young, of Canadians, immigrants and international transient residents.
- The Famous Stanley Park is known for its forested trails and Seawall waterfront path.
- Numerous parks including Alexandra Park, Cardero Park, Nelson Park, Stanley Park and Sunset Beach.
- Community Centres include the Vancouver Aquatic Centre, West End Community Centre, Coal Harbour Community Centre and Barclay Manor.
- Walk, Jog or bike along the 11 km Stanley Park Seawall promenade runs along the waterfront from Burrard Bridge to Ceperly Park.
- Residential Heritage homes and high-rise apartments.
- The parks and beaches are the main attractions, but the people-watching and dining come in close behind.
- Home to the city’s gay community (centered around Davie Village)
- Whatever you’re hungry for, you’ll find it on Denman, Davie or Robson streets!
- Find multiple shops, unique bookstores, gourmet food and wine markets, and homewares.