Living in Fairview
Fairview presale condo assignments are available on the west side of Vancouver. Fairview is in the central section of the city, from Granville Island along scenic False Creek to Science World, and south to Shaughnessy. It runs from 16th Avenue in the south, to Burrard Street in the west, to Cambie Street in the east, and to False Creek in the north. Read more…
Fairview Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
304 2511 SPRUCE Street in Vancouver: Fairview VW Condo for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2579755
304 2511 SPRUCE Street Fairview VW Vancouver V6H 2P8$720,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 505 sq. ft.DUET - A distinctive 10-storey building presides over Broadway and Spruce in Vancouver’s West Side. With spectacular views of downtown cityscape, the boutique collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences are located in Fairview. Gravitate towards an elegant kitchen, with top-of-the-line Miele appliances, Bathrooms features including deep soaker tubs and bespoke vanities. A neighborhood that’s abundant with urban conveniences. Live just steps to shopping, restaurants, parks, Granville Island, and a Canada Line station. Anticipate the ease of a future SkyTrain line that will soon span Broadway to UBC. Call to get more details! More detailsListed by Luxmore Realty
401 2501 SPRUCE Street in Vancouver: Fairview VW Condo for sale in "DUET Broadway and Spruce" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2577571
401 2501 SPRUCE Street Fairview VW Vancouver V6H 2P8$1,350,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 883 sq. ft.Distinctive 10-storey building presides over Broadway and Spruce in Vancouver's Fairview neighborhood. This presale 2 Bedroom unit has contemporary interiors that are elegantly designed with top-of-the-line Miele appliances. Beautiful Design by award winning designer GBL architects with spacious floor plans. Prime location with close proximity to transits, shopping centres & schools. Call now for inquiries! More detailsListed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Vancouver’s Fairview neighborhood earned its name in the late 1800s when “fair” still meant beautiful and views were unobstructed.
The neighbourhoods of False Creek, Burrard Slopes, Fairview Slopes and Fairview Heights all fall within Fairview.
- Fairview is home to one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions, Granville Island, and also the South Granville shopping district.
- In the 1970s and ’80s rezoning allowed for different housing options in Fairview, featuring the low-rise apartments that have become a fixture in the area’s real-estate market.
- Many residents are employed by Fairview’s medical centres, Vancouver General Hospital, including the B.C. Cancer Agency, the B.C. Cancer Research Centre and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
- Fairview also has the unique distinction of being home base for the Vancouver Courier, WE and the Georgia Straight newspapers.
- Stroll, bike or skateboard along the seawall that stretches all around Vancouver’s waterfront.