Living in Downtown Vancouver
Vancouver Downtown Presale Condo Assignments are now available. Downtown Vancouver is the southeastern portion of the peninsula in the north-central part of the City of Vancouver. Downtown is Vancouver’s primary business district, houses many arts, entertainment, and sports venues, and is close to several vibrant residential communities. Read more…
Downtown Vancouver Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
Vancouver is the eighth most populous city in Canada with a population of 603,502 people, according to the 2011 census. 65% of Vancouver residents usually speak English at home, and 17% usually speak Chinese.
- Combination of business and residential with condo towers and townhouses.
- Hotels and Convention Centers, Shopping malls and street shops, live theatres and venues, art galleries and sports arenas.
- There are six subway stations located in downtown Vancouver running on two SkyTrain lines: the Expo Line and Canada Line.
- There are two major sporting facilities in the downtown core, Rogers Arena (formerly GM Place) and BC Place Stadium.
- 90–block downtown area comprising over 8,000 businesses and property owners
- Explore spectacular settings and soak in a wide range of urban vibes with roots in many different cultures and ways of life.
- A very safe place to visit or live but keep a smart lookout while venturing around the city is key.
- Downtown is very busy for most hours of the day and therefore is fairly safe, particularly the West End. Personal safety is extremely high in Vancouver.