Living in Coal Harbour
Coal Harbour Presale Condo Assignments are available now. Coal Harbour is right downtown, it’s a surprisingly calm little neighbourhood, right on the water’s edge. The area starts at Canada Place and stretches east to Stanley Park, and is bordered by Burrard Inlet to the north, West Georgia Street to the south. Read more…
Coal Harbour Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
301 1550 ALBERNI Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "Alberni by Kengo Kuma" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2617418
301 1550 ALBERNI Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 1A5$1,748,888Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 723 sq. ft.67 m2A uniquely shaped 43-storey residential tower designed by Kengo Kuma and developed by Westbank, is surely to be a new iconic structure in Vancouver West when completed in 2022. Spoil yourself in this immaculate and exclusive 723 square foot, full front facing Studio unit, the largest of only 3 studios, floor-to-ceiling glass fully overlooking the infamous Kengo Kuma moss garden. This rare find even comes with a parking stall. Features include a private inner garden, wine tasting room, sound proof listening/music room, gym, indoor swimming pool, art gallery and so much more! Photos & renderings are from the developers original marketing package and may not represent actual views. More detailsListed by Stilhavn Real Estate Services
- A charming mix of business and residential, home to both the Vancouver Convention Centre as well as condo towers.
- There is numerous high-rise residential apartment and condo towers with luxury townhome podiums catering to the upper-crust.
- Eat and Drink at casual and slightly more upscale spots, where the focus is on great food.
- Local waterfront pubs have plenty local craft brews and B.C. wines available.
- On the Seawall walk, this 5.77 km or approximately 7,572 step circular route is a must for those interested in history, architecture, or exceptional views.
- Along the waterfront, there are prominent buildings and lush green spaces. This urban trail displays the interesting mix of natural beauty and human ingenuity.
- On the sea wall, you will find, neighbourhood cafes and restaurants and a popular marina.
- Sit on a park bench and watch the harbor traffic of boats and seaplanes with the north shore mountain backdrop.