Living in Coal Harbour
Coal Harbour Presale Condo Assignments are available now. Coal Harbour is right downtown, it’s a surprisingly calm little neighbourhood, right on the water’s edge. The area starts at Canada Place and stretches east to Stanley Park, and is bordered by Burrard Inlet to the north, West Georgia Street to the south. Read more…
Coal Harbour Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
2501 620 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "Cardero" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2565115
2501 620 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 3H7$9,888,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,246 sq. ft.302 m2Welcome to the Sub Penthouse at Cardero – an architectural marvel by Henriquez Partners in the heart of Coal Harbour. This 4 bedroom suite offers unsurpassed views to the North Shore Mountains, Inner Harbour and Marina and West to enjoy the city’s spectacular sunsets! Built by Bosa Properties, one of Vancouver’s most respected Developers that have blended modern elegance here with the timeless finishes. The craftsmanship is second to none and the floorplan offers a nice separation of formal and casual living plus 2nd door entry to the bedroom wing. Other key features include a large wet bar area with B/I Wine Fridge, Miele Appliances, Large North Side terrace plus several balconies, large kitchen/family area and fabulous at home work spaces. Amenities include 2- Double Garages (4 Cars Plus Storage), 24 hr Concierge, Fitness room and outdoor lounge. A one of a kind suite not to be missed! More detailsListed by VIRANI REAL ESTATE ADVISORS
- A charming mix of business and residential, home to both the Vancouver Convention Centre as well as condo towers.
- There is numerous high-rise residential apartment and condo towers with luxury townhome podiums catering to the upper-crust.
- Eat and Drink at casual and slightly more upscale spots, where the focus is on great food.
- Local waterfront pubs have plenty local craft brews and B.C. wines available.
- On the Seawall walk, this 5.77 km or approximately 7,572 step circular route is a must for those interested in history, architecture, or exceptional views.
- Along the waterfront, there are prominent buildings and lush green spaces. This urban trail displays the interesting mix of natural beauty and human ingenuity.
- On the sea wall, you will find, neighbourhood cafes and restaurants and a popular marina.
- Sit on a park bench and watch the harbor traffic of boats and seaplanes with the north shore mountain backdrop.