Living along the Cambie Corridor
Cambie Corridor Presale Assignments are now available. The Cambie Corridor is set to get a massive influx of new housing, with 11,500 new homes planned under Phase 3 of the area’s redevelopment. The Cambie Corridor it is now the most aggressive housing push in the city’s history. The Cambie Corridor planning area covers 16th to the Fraser River between Oak and Ontario streets. The Corridor has seen much redevelopment with the opening of the Canada Line seven years ago. Read more…
Cambie Corridor Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
S107 5005 ASH Street in Vancouver: Cambie Condo for sale in "Autograph by Pennyfarthing" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2828361
S107 5005 ASH Street Cambie Vancouver V5Z 0V0$1,790,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,297 sq. ft.120 m2Autograph is a signature series of just 64 homes by renowned local developer Pennyfarthing Homes. Situated one block west of Cambie Street on quiet Ash Street, it is just minutes away from Queen Elizabeth Park, Oakridge Mall and just a short walk to the Canada Line Skytrain. Bright and airy with large windows and over-height ceilings, this 1,297 sqft three bedroom and den ground floor home is perfect for entertaining, and is complete with luxury finishing and multiple developer upgrades. Ample outdoor space with a large 150 sqft private patio as well as two parking stalls and storage locker. This is an assignment of contract with deposits paid. Completion expected in March 2024. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver
- The entire neighbourhood could be rezoned into an area of presale condo assignments and townhouse developments.
- Cambie and 41st are designated as the Oakridge Municipal Town Centre in the Cambie Corridor plan, as well as in the regional growth strategy.
- There will be two new Canada Line stations at West 33rd Avenue and West 57th Avenue added to the line.
- A multicultural residential and commercial area with a mix of residential neighbourhoods, a busy shopping mall, and Langara College.
- Queen Elizabeth Park is a 130-acre municipal park.
- This area is also a hub for the city’s Jewish community.
- For almost a century, Langara Golf Course has drawn golfers to the area.