Living along the Cambie Corridor
Cambie Corridor Presale Condo Assignments are now available. The Cambie Corridor is set to get a massive influx of new housing, with 11,500 new homes planned under Phase 3 of the area’s redevelopment. The Cambie Corridor it is now the most aggressive housing push in the city’s history. The Cambie Corridor planning area covers 16th to the Fraser River between Oak and Ontario streets. The Corridor has seen much redevelopment with the opening of the Canada Line seven years ago. Read more…
Cambie Corridor Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
301 4240 CAMBIE Street in Vancouver: Cambie Condo for sale in "Savoy" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2749428
301 4240 CAMBIE Street Cambie Vancouver V6B 2N4$698,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 476 sq. ft.44 m2Savoy shapes a uniquely upscale living experience on the edge of Queen Elizabeth Park. This is an Assignment of Contract for a One Bedroom home in Savoy. It is on the 3rd floor facing west. Savoy is a prestigious Westside concrete project located at Cambie and 27th. Savoy is also at the heart of the Cambie Corridor - with excellent connectivity, you can easily commute to world-class Downtown, vibrant Main Street, Multicultural Richmond, UBC, YVR, and Metrotown. Life along the Canada Line eliminates the need to drive. It offers the best of urban convenience and parkside living, just steps to Queen Elizabeth Park and Urban Amenities. It features with central air conditioning, Miele appliance, over-height ceilings and engineered hardwood flooring throughout. Estimated Completion: Spring 2023 More detailsListed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
- MIKE STEWART
- Oakwyn Realty Downtown Ltd.
- Contact by Email
There will be more market-oriented development and also added new rental and social housing stock through new incentives. The largest cluster of proposed townhouses is located around the King Edward Station while secondary clusters are next to West 49th Avenue and along much of Oak Street.
- The entire neighbourhood could be rezoned into an area of presale condo assignments and townhouse developments.
- Cambie and 41st are designated as the Oakridge Municipal Town Centre in the Cambie Corridor plan, as well as in the regional growth strategy.
- There will be two new Canada Line stations at West 33rd Avenue and West 57th Avenue added to the line.
- A multicultural residential and commercial area with a mix of residential neighbourhoods, a busy shopping mall, and Langara College.
- Queen Elizabeth Park is a 130-acre municipal park.
- This area is also a hub for the city’s Jewish community.
- For almost a century, Langara Golf Course has drawn golfers to the area.