Living in the Tri-Cities
Tri-Cities Presale Condo Assignments are now available. “Tri-Cities” is a casual term that refers to three cities and two villages in the northeast area of Metro Vancouver: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody (along with the villages of Anmore and Belcarra). Read more…
Tri-Cities Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
- 30 kilometers from downtown Vancouver
- Tri-Cities have experienced 56% growth between 1991 and 2011
- Port Moody, has a compact business district, where you’ll find a variety of quaint shops and places to grab a bite to eat.
- Coquitlam, with over 70 local parks including Mundy Park Forest.
- Port Coquitlam with it’s revitalized downtown maintains a village-like atmosphere
- Exceptional golf and amazing views at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club.
- The PoCo Trail’s 24-kilometres (14.9-miles) is popular with walkers and bike riders.
- A considerable number of open green spaces and more than 90 kilometers of hiking trails
- With relatively high incomes, relatively low unemployment and crime rates, and a relatively high vacancy rate, the Tri-Cities appear to be a good place to live.
Contact us today for more information on available presale condo assignments.