Living in the Tri-Cities
Tri-Cities Presale Condo Assignments are now available. “Tri-Cities” is a casual term that refers to three cities and two villages in the northeast area of Metro Vancouver: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody (along with the villages of Anmore and Belcarra). Read more…
The area brings together Port Moody’s railway heritage, Coquitlam’s golf, and wilderness recreation, and Port Coquitlam’s revitalized city centre and riverside trails, providing plenty of interesting options for visitors to experience.
- 30 kilometers from downtown Vancouver
- Tri-Cities have experienced 56% growth between 1991 and 2011
- Port Moody, has a compact business district, where you’ll find a variety of quaint shops and places to grab a bite to eat.
- Coquitlam, with over 70 local parks including Mundy Park Forest.
- Port Coquitlam with it’s revitalized downtown maintains a village-like atmosphere
- Exceptional golf and amazing views at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club.
- The PoCo Trail’s 24-kilometres (14.9-miles) is popular with walkers and bike riders.
- A considerable number of open green spaces and more than 90 kilometers of hiking trails
- With relatively high incomes, relatively low unemployment and crime rates, and a relatively high vacancy rate, the Tri-Cities appear to be a good place to live.
Contact us today for more information on available presale condo assignments.