Living in Squamish
Are you Looking for a Squamish Presale Condo Assignment? Squamish is a town north of Vancouver, BC. At the northern tip of Howe Sound and surrounded by mountains. Situated on the Sea to Sky Highway between Vancouver and Whistler, BC where the ocean meets the mountains. Read more…
Squamish Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
- A youthful community connected to its extraordinary landscape and adventure.
- Its nature-loving active citizens make Squamish envied for its wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
- Close proximity to the ocean, mountains, and rivers make Squamish a sought-after destination.
- Kiteboarding and windsurfing are popular water sports in Squamish during the summer which makes it a top kiteboarding location.
- Bike trails criss-cross the area.
- The extensive quality trail system is a key feature of an annual 50-mile ultra trail run, the Squamish 50.
- Attractions include The Britannia Mine Museum with underground train tours.
- A diverse arts and culture scene including photographers, filmmakers, and artisans of every genre.
- Local theatre groups, dance companies, musicians, and singers entertain on a regular basis.
- A public school system with six elementary schools, a junior high school, and a high school.
- Squamish has two universities – Quest University Canada and Capilano University, Squamish Campus.
- Only a 45-minute drive to both Vancouver and Whistler there is no wonder this mountain-side town is becoming so popular with young families and professionals.
Neighbourhoods of Squamish:
- DOWNTOWN SQUAMISH: With an explosion of new townhouses and condos, downtown Squamish is booming with its convenience of walking to everything.