Living in Squamish
Are you Looking for a Squamish Presale Condo Assignment? Squamish is a town north of Vancouver, BC. At the northern tip of Howe Sound and surrounded by mountains. Situated on the Sea to Sky Highway between Vancouver and Whistler, BC where the ocean meets the mountains. Read more…
Squamish Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
No listings found.
Data was last updated May 29, 2023 at 10:10 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
With unparalleled outdoor recreation and remarkable West Coast culture.Squamish is becoming one of Canada’s hottest real estate markets with population sky-rocketing. People moving to Squamish are young, adventure-driven and professional. To find out if it’s the right place for you to live Contact us today.
- A youthful community connected to its extraordinary landscape and adventure.
- Its nature-loving active citizens make Squamish envied for its wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
- Close proximity to the ocean, mountains, and rivers make Squamish a sought-after destination.
- Kiteboarding and windsurfing are popular water sports in Squamish during the summer which makes it a top kiteboarding location.
- Bike trails criss-cross the area.
- The extensive quality trail system is a key feature of an annual 50-mile ultra trail run, the Squamish 50.
- Attractions include The Britannia Mine Museum with underground train tours.
- A diverse arts and culture scene including photographers, filmmakers, and artisans of every genre.
- Local theatre groups, dance companies, musicians, and singers entertain on a regular basis.
- A public school system with six elementary schools, a junior high school, and a high school.
- Squamish has two universities – Quest University Canada and Capilano University, Squamish Campus.
- Only a 45-minute drive to both Vancouver and Whistler there is no wonder this mountain-side town is becoming so popular with young families and professionals.
Neighbourhoods of Squamish:
- DOWNTOWN SQUAMISH: With an explosion of new townhouses and condos, downtown Squamish is booming with its convenience of walking to everything.
- BRACKENDALE: Is the northern neighborhood. A quick 35-minute drive to Whistler. Set amongst nature and within an easy walk to some great cafes and shops.
- GARIBALDI HIGHLANDS: at nature’s doorstep with lovely tree-lined neighbourhoods and beautiful established homes ‘The Highlands’ remains one of the most sought-after areas.
- VALLEYCLIFFE: Up and coming neighbourhood within walking distance of downtown. With an exciting new development ‘Crumpet Woods’ and reasonable home prices.
- CENTRAL SQUAMISH: This convenient location is centrally located in Squamish close to shops, restaurants and the Sea to Sky Highway. Booming with new condo and townhouse developments. It has a great mix of residential/ commercial/ industrial as well as parks and natural beauty.
- BRITANNIA BEACH: 10 minutes south of Squamish, only 30 minutes from Vancouver. Many properties have great ocean views!
- RURAL SQUAMISH: Within an hour of Vancouver or Whistler. Remote Squamish has spacious blocks, and peace and quiet.