Living in Richmond
Richmond Presale Condo Assignments are available. Richmond is a culturally diverse and geographically unique community located on Canada’s West Coast, in Metro Vancouver. Read more…
Richmond Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
78 4337 BOUNDARY Road in Richmond: Hamilton RI Townhouse for sale in "Parc Thompson" : MLS®# R2715266
78 4337 BOUNDARY Road Hamilton RI Richmond V6V 1S8$1,028,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,410 sq. ft.131 m2Parc Thompson Phase 2! This is an assignment of a three bedrom 2.5 bath home double garage townhouse in prime East Richmond location. Well designed floor plans, spacious and airy 9' ceilings in main living area, gourmet kitchen, modern cabinetry, luxurious quartz countertops. Two decks, front and back, on the upper floor for enjoyment; South facing front entrance; attached 2-car garage, 2-5-10 New Home Warranty. Five minutes from Queensborough Landing, shopping and restaurants. Shared amenities, parks, green belts and walking trails to explore. Contemporary, quality and timeless! More detailsListed by Royal Pacific Realty Corp.
324 23222 GILLEY Road in Richmond: Hamilton RI Condo for sale in "HAMILTON VILLAGE PHASE 2- EAST" : MLS®# R2688528
324 23222 GILLEY Road Hamilton RI Richmond V6V 2L6$619,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 785 sq. ft.73 m2Buy this assignment of presale contract for only $49,900 deposit until completion! Live at the centre of this brand new master-planned community! Come home to stainless steel appliances, forced air heating & COOLING, sleek, modern interiors with the smokey oak colour scheme. One underground parking and one bicycle/storage locker is included. This unit also has one of the biggest balconies in the complex. View is East over the landscaped courtyard towards the elementary school and community centre. $20,000 dec allowance comes off the price! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Westcoast
Richmond has been growing and changing at a remarkable speed. It has changed from a rural, local community to an international city with a balance of urban, suburban family, and rural areas. Richmond is a booming city, with skyscrapers and cranes on every corner. Richmond’s 2016 population makes it the fourth largest city in British Columbia, after Vancouver, Surrey, and Burnaby.
- The City is 20 minutes from Downtown Vancouver, and 25 minutes from the US border and it is the location of Metro Vancouver’s international airport.
- Excellent parks, playing fields, scenic trails with waterfront access, cycling paths and community gardens.
- An established sports council, dedicated volunteers and recreation programmers offering a wide variety of parks programs and services.
- Surrounded by the rich and productive Fraser River
- From the Richmond Olympic Oval to the historic and present-day fishing harbour of Steveston Village
- Enjoy ‘living on the edge’ of Richmond’s waterfront.
- The fishing village of Steveston, located in the far southwest corner of the city, which shares Sea Island with the airport
- Brighouse area of Richmond – a condo rich community known for its appeal to overseas buyers.