Living in Richmond
Richmond Presale Condo Assignments are available. Richmond is a culturally diverse and geographically unique community located on Canada’s West Coast, in Metro Vancouver. Read more…
Richmond Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
No listings found.
Data was last updated June 8, 2023 at 04:10 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
Richmond has been growing and changing at a remarkable speed. It has changed from a rural, local community to an international city with a balance of urban, suburban family, and rural areas. Richmond is a booming city, with skyscrapers and cranes on every corner. Richmond’s 2016 population makes it the fourth largest city in British Columbia, after Vancouver, Surrey, and Burnaby.
- The City is 20 minutes from Downtown Vancouver, and 25 minutes from the US border and it is the location of Metro Vancouver’s international airport.
- Excellent parks, playing fields, scenic trails with waterfront access, cycling paths and community gardens.
- An established sports council, dedicated volunteers and recreation programmers offering a wide variety of parks programs and services.
- Surrounded by the rich and productive Fraser River
- From the Richmond Olympic Oval to the historic and present-day fishing harbour of Steveston Village
- Enjoy ‘living on the edge’ of Richmond’s waterfront.
- The fishing village of Steveston, located in the far southwest corner of the city, which shares Sea Island with the airport
- Brighouse area of Richmond – a condo rich community known for its appeal to overseas buyers.