Living on the North Shore
North Shore Presale Condo Assignments are available. Discover Vancouver from a different perspective. just minutes away to some of Vancouver’s premier attractions, Olympic mountain venues, world-class mountain bike trails, west coast rainforest and so much more. Read more…
North Shore Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
No listings found.
Data was last updated May 30, 2023 at 08:10 AM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
The North Shore refers to the areas across the Burrard Inlet from Vancouver.
- West Vancouver
- North Vancouver
- The North Shore Mountains
Renowned for its nature, outdoor recreation opportunities as well as historically significant west coast modernist architecture.
- Two road bridges the Lions’ Gate Bridge and Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing connect to the city of Vancouver.
- A 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver across the Lions Gate Bridge or the Second Narrows Bridge.
- The SeaBus passenger ferry connects Lonsdale Quay with downtown Vancouver.
- The North Shore mountains have three ski resorts Cypress, Seymour, and Grouse.
- Some of the world’s best hiking, mountain biking, back-country skiing and snowshoeing trails, as well as kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding locations.
- In Lower Lonsdale, The Lonsdale Quay, the waterfront heartbeat of North Vancouver
North Shore Vancouver’s top 5 neighbourhoods
Close to the beach and great views
- Cedardale, West Vancouver
- Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver
- Pemberton, North Vancouver
- Glenmore, West Vancouver
- Cypress Park Estates, West Vancouver