Living in New Westminster
New Westminster Presale Condo Assignments. As the oldest city in western Canada, New Westminster has a long and rich history. Named by Queen Victoria, the “Royal City” combines a modern urban waterfront with a core of historic brick and stone buildings and homes. Read more…
New Westminster Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
104 232 SIXTH STREET in New Westminster: Uptown NW Townhouse for sale in "MOODY ON THE HILL" : MLS®# R2831734
104 232 SIXTH STREET Uptown NW New Westminster V3L 3A4$1,049,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,235 sq. ft.115 m2Brand New Assignment of Contract - 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse, Stylish, 9-ft ceilings, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, Boen laminate flooring, rooftop garden, and integrated electric fireplaces. Located at 6th & Welsh St. in Queens Park, New Westminster. 2 car parking. A short 10-min walk to Columbia & New Westminster SkyTrain Stations. Moody Hill Homes offers urban living in a vibrant community with nearby plazas, boutiques, grocery stores, and restaurants. Don't miss this opportunity! Contact us today." Completion On December 12, 2023 More detailsListed by Woodhouse Realty
502 232 SIXTH Street in New Westminster: Uptown NW Condo for sale in "MOODY ON THE HILL" : MLS®# R2819999
502 232 SIXTH Street Uptown NW New Westminster V3X 0H2$529,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 586 sq. ft.54 m2Great assignment Opportunity at Moody on the Hill! Almost ready for move in 586 sqft 1bed, 1bath suite with spacious 9’4 x 8’2 covered balcony! Prime location in Uptown New Westminster located at the corner of Welsh Street & Sixth. Short walk to Columbia and New Westminster Sky Train Stations, steps to plaza, grocery stores, boutiques & restaurants! It's a Walker’s Paradise with a Walk Score of 95! Easy stroll to Fraser River Middle School, Douglas College, and Yorkville University. This sweet home features open concept living, 9’ ceiling, Stainless Steel appliance package, Quartz counters, laminate flooring, convenience of in-suite laundry, 1 parking and 1 storage locker. Completion Date is set for December 14, 2023. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Westcoast
- This tight-knit, friendly community is best known for its historic and heritage sites, annual festivals, shopping opportunities and diverse neighbourhoods.
- A handy proximity to Vancouver.
- New presale Condo assignments and Townhouse projects
- New West Parks & Recreation provides programs through a network of community facilities, parks, and open spaces.
- Along with a number of bus routes, the city is served by five stations on the SkyTrain system.
- SkyTrain provides a direct link to downtown Vancouver.
- 100 restaurants, the New Westminster dining scene is as diverse as it’s delicious.
- The “Royal City,” where 28 ethnicities and 50-plus languages are represented. Mostly, the vibe is casual and hearty.
- Visit Sixth Avenue’s “Restaurant Row” and chow down on savory German, Italian, Greek, and neighbourhood Canadian pub fare.
- New Westminster offers a wide variety of activities in arts, entertainment, sports, and outdoor recreation.
From museums and heritage sites to festivals and paddle wheeler cruises, from art galleries and waterfront shopping to sports events and the casino nightlife scene, the historic city has activities for visitors of all backgrounds.