Living in South Surrey and White Rock
South Surrey White Rock Presale Condo Assignments Availability and more information are available here. Contact us today.
White Rock is located in the southwest corner of the Lower Mainland, 45 kilometres from Vancouver and only five minutes to the Canada/US border. Read more…
South Surrey/White Rock Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
306 1588 JOHNSTON Road: White Rock Condo for sale in "SOLEIL WHITE ROCK" (South Surrey White Rock) : MLS®# R2746845
306 1588 JOHNSTON Road White Rock White Rock V4B 3Z7$699,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 853 sq. ft.79 m2Taking Centre stage in White Rock’s most urban location SOLEIL features air-conditioned concrete homes! This 853 sf sunny South facing 2 bed/ 2 bath + den home features oversized windows with a spacious 171 sf balcony with natural gas hook up for your bbq, Premium BOSCH kitchen appliances with a large waterfall edge island. Engineered hardwood in the living areas and bedrooms. Spacious King-sized master bedroom with double sink ensuite bathroom including a full sized walk in shower with door. GROHE plumbing fixtures. Walk-in closet. 2nd bathroom tub upgraded with walk in shower w/door. Comfort height toilets. 1 parking and 1 storage locker. 8,000 sf of amenity space – gym, sauna, hot tub, guest suite, etc. Completion late 2023. ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACT. WWW.SOLEILWHITEROCK.COM More detailsListed by Magnum Projects Ltd.
We are an exciting seaside community clustered around an eight-kilometre sandy beach and the warm shallow waters of Semiahmoo Bay.
- Climate: Because of our moderate climate, White Rock is a preferred retirement spot. The average summer temperature is 23 degrees Celsius while the winter average temperature is six degrees Celsius.
- The waterfront includes a promenade that is two and a half kilometres long, fully accessible to the disabled and parents with strollers. The heritage pier, train station, large beached “white rock”, and colourful sidewalk cafes create a special ambiance throughout the area.
- Commercial meets residential along the waterfront as well as in the Town Centre where you will find a number of apartment buildings with retail stores on the ground level. A variety of specialty shops dot White Rock.
- Home types: From single-family homes on small lots to estate lots and multiple family homes, White Rock has a wide selection of housing. Ocean views from some sites are breathtaking.
- Commuting to Vancouver takes about one hour. Dedicated bus and high-occupancy vehicle lanes make public transportation and car or vanpooling appealing.
- Recreation facilities and programs are excellent. Some include the Promenade and Centennial Park, with its ice arena, curling rink, and ravine trails.
- Property values have steadily increased due to White Rock’s attractive setting and amenities.