Living in South Surrey and White Rock
South Surrey White Rock Presale Condo Assignments Availability and more information are available here. Contact us today.
White Rock is located in the southwest corner of the Lower Mainland, 45 kilometres from Vancouver and only five minutes to the Canada/US border. Read more…
South Surrey/White Rock Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
1001 1588 JOHNSTON Road: White Rock Condo for sale in "Soleil White Rock" (South Surrey White Rock) : MLS®# R2784722
1001 1588 JOHNSTON Road White Rock White Rock V4B 3Z7$629,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 639 sq. ft.59 m2ASSIGNMENT OF PRESALE CONTRACT. This north-facing one + den concrete air-conditioned home has a very efficient floor plan. Premium L-shaped kitchen w/ waterfall edge island/eating area which is perfect for entertaining. Complete Bosch 800 Series regular sized kitchen appliance package. Engineered hardwood floors throughout. 8'6" ceiling height. Ensuite bathroom with double sinks and Grohe plumbing fixtures. 1 parking stall & 1 storage locker. UPGRADES - hardwood flooring in all bedrooms and closets; Parking stall is EV-ready (EV charger to be bought & installed at purchaser's own cost). Estimated completion: Nov 2023 to Jan 2024. More detailsListed by Magnum Projects Ltd.
- MIKE STEWART
- Oakwyn Realty Downtown Ltd.
- Contact by Email
Data was last updated June 8, 2023 at 09:10 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
We are an exciting seaside community clustered around an eight-kilometre sandy beach and the warm shallow waters of Semiahmoo Bay.
- Climate: Because of our moderate climate, White Rock is a preferred retirement spot. The average summer temperature is 23 degrees Celsius while the winter average temperature is six degrees Celsius.
- The waterfront includes a promenade that is two and a half kilometres long, fully accessible to the disabled and parents with strollers. The heritage pier, train station, large beached “white rock”, and colourful sidewalk cafes create a special ambiance throughout the area.
- Commercial meets residential along the waterfront as well as in the Town Centre where you will find a number of apartment buildings with retail stores on the ground level. A variety of specialty shops dot White Rock.
- Home types: From single-family homes on small lots to estate lots and multiple family homes, White Rock has a wide selection of housing. Ocean views from some sites are breathtaking.
- Commuting to Vancouver takes about one hour. Dedicated bus and high-occupancy vehicle lanes make public transportation and car or vanpooling appealing.
- Recreation facilities and programs are excellent. Some include the Promenade and Centennial Park, with its ice arena, curling rink, and ravine trails.
- Property values have steadily increased due to White Rock’s attractive setting and amenities.