Vancouver New Condos gives information on presale condo developments as well as presale condo assignments in British Columbia, Canada.
Sometimes there is information on this site on presale condo developments outside British Columbia if these developments have a BC Disclosure Statement.
The purpose of this site is get people to sign up so the licensed British Columbia real estate agents on this website can help those people who sign up with their real estate needs.
What Happens When You Sign Up on Vancouver New Condos
If you sign up on the Vancouver New Condos VIP List with your email address and phone number, here is what you should expect:
- An automated text message and email welcoming you to Vancouver New Condos from our customer relationship management tool FollowUpBoss.
- A friendly call from one of the award winning licensed Realtors in our network to see how we can help (if you supply your phone number) with your real estate needs.
- To be added to an email list to receive emails on early notification on new presale condo developments for the geographic area you signed up for (Typically 3-12 months before sales begin), presale condo assignment opportunities, the monthly REBGV statistics, and offers to join us for live events, seminars, and other learning opportunities.
- 1-3 emails per week on the above topics.
- Our email lists are private and are secured and not shared with anyone.
We Learn About Presales Before Anywhere Else & Share This Information on Our Email Lists
Because of our long established industry connections, we learn about new presale condo developments before anyone else.
We email out new presale projects many months, sometimes years before these projects are offered for sale.
We send out emails on projects that are upcoming (i.e. we don’t have pricing & floor plans) to give the people on our email lists early notification so they can have time to review the project based on the information we have at the time the email goes out.
Please note the following about some future presale condo projects we email out:
- We may not yet have floor plans or pricing for some of the projects we email out. This is because the project is approved and moving forward, but the developer and the marketing companies may not have the floor plans and pricing ready at the time we send out the email.
- If you are interested in projects that we do not have pricing & floor plans for, please let us know by calling us or responding to the email you have received with “I’m interested”.
- We will eventually get pricing and floor plans for these projects and will forward them to people who have asked for them.
We Receive No Payment to Post Presale Condo Projects on Vancouver New Condos
We do not receive payment from real estate development companies or project marketing companies to post presale condo projects or new home developments on this site.
We are licensed Realtors and make money from representing buyers and sellers of real estate. For more information, please see our page on how Realtors get paid.
We post projects on this site to help the user learn what is available in terms of current and upcoming new home and condo developments.
If a project does not appear on this site, there are three possible reasons:
- We do not have permission from the developer/marketing company to have the project on our site.
- We do no know of the project (Developers & marketing companies – please contact us about getting your project on our site)
- We do not feel comfortable posting a project on this site.
We strive to put correct and unbiased information on this site. If you see any errors or mistakes, please let us know.
Transparency, Data Collection, Privacy & Unsubscribing from Our Email Lists
We at Vancouver new condos value transparency and respect your privacy and will do everything possible to protect your privacy when and if you sign up on this email list.
For more information on this, please see our Privacy & Data Collection Policies.
We will not spam you and send you anything aside from what is mentioned above.
If you do not wish to receive our emails please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any and all emails you will receive from us.
Please the call site owner & founder Mike Stewart PREC at 604-763-3136 with any questions about this site or our policies on transparency, data collection, privacy & unsubscribing from our email lists.
Phone Calls from Vancouver New Condos & Supplying Your Phone Number
Please note if you sign up on this email list and you supply a phone number, please expect to receive a call and a text to introduce ourselves and to see how we can help you with your real estate needs.
The only reason we will be calling and texting you is to see how we can help with your real estate needs.
If you do not want to be contacted by phone, please do not supply us with your phone number.
If you supply us with your phone number and decide you don’t want us to call you anymore, just let us know when we next call or feel free to text, email, or call us to let us know that you no longer want to be called.
Please note, if you do not supply a phone number or are not able to speak to us, we cannot support you with any real estate services of a substantive nature. This includes floor plans, prices, exact price ranges, a preview package, unit availability, or any other information.
If you would like to receive floor plans, prices, exact price ranges, a preview package, unit availability, or any other information of a substantive nature we will need to have a quick conversation about the Agency Relationship due to the June 2018 updates to the Real Estate Services Act (RESA) in British Columbia.
This offer is only available for people who are not in an existing Agency Relationship with a Realtor in BC.
What if you have a Realtor Already?
People who have an existing Agency Relationship with a Realtor should not expect to get information on floor plans, prices, exact price ranges, a preview package, unit availability, or any other information from Vancouver New Condos.
For those with a Realtor, we kindly ask that you please contact your realtor before contacting Vancouver New Condos.
What if you are a Realtor?
Realtors licensed in British Columbia should not expect to receive pricing information floor plans preview packages from us if they sign up on this site.
We do value Realtor relationships and are available to assist your clients in exchange for a referral. Please contact us for more information.
We reserve the right to refuse service
As mentioned above, we are in the business of meeting new clients and helping them with their real estate needs to the best of our abilities. In certain situations we are not able to do this. In these situations, we will unsubscribe such people from our email lists and will not offer any further services or communication.
Here are some of the reasons, among many, when we will refuse service:
- Any hint of criminal intent or criminal activity
- Fake names on sign up
- Fake Phone Numbers