Victoria presale condo and assignments are now available for sale.
Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia. Located on the southern end of Vancouver Island. Located in a sub-Mediterranean zone, it has the most moderate weather in all of Canada. Housing in most neighbourhoods includes single-family homes, townhouses, condos, rental apartments and secondary suites. Character and heritage houses sit comfortably beside modern condominiums. It has a diverse housing by type, character, and era. Western Canada’s second oldest city, incorporated as a City on August 2, 1862. There is a rich and varied history in Victoria, one of many cultures. First Nations heritage, and have the oldest Chinatown in Canada.
Sign up for our VIP List more information!
Living in Victoria BC
- This beautiful city has many sites for visitors and residents including Craigdarroch Castle and the world famous Butchart Gardens.
- Victoria is home to an arts and culture community, from world-class performing arts, museums, and festivals to local authors and artisans.
- Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, taking advantage of the ocean, lakes, rivers, and beaches.
- With a mild climate in the winter, it’s possible to golf and or sail year round.
- Check out all the neighbourhoods where these presale condo assignments are available.
- Victoria offers a mix of housing that is affordable and within close distance to schools, parks, shopping and recreational opportunities.