2415 Tsawwassen Dr N
Sales Status: Inquire for Details
Developer: Aquilini Development and Construction
Families in the Lower Mainland area have a new master-planned community at their fingertips. Boardwalk by Aquilini offers a seamless combination of room to breathe within a sprawling landscape and the cohesiveness and safety of a traditional family community.
At Boardwalk, kids have a safe and secure space to roam, explore, play, and grow up integrated with the outdoors. Families can build long-lasting friendships and bonds with their neighbours. It’s the 2.0 version of the classic neighbourhood, taking account the need for plenty of individual space that doesn’t sacrifice a community’s ability to flourish as a whole.
Contemporary West Coast families will indeed flourish and thrive at Boardwalk. Enjoy tasteful amenities, such as the 22,000 square foot “The Beach House” clubhouse. Marvel at the surrounding modern architectural designs. Stay connected by the internal boardwalk connecting to the Salish Sea’s Breakwater Path. Of course, the interiors at Boardwalk are nothing short of show-stoppers.
Step inside a Boardwalk home to discover what an ideal home interior looks like:
- Windows with modern roller shade treatments.
- Platinum kitchen with sleek and modern gas range, stainless steel hood fan, stainless steel refrigerator, stainless steel dishwasher, and other deluxe features.
- Main living level with modern wood laminate flooring.
- En suites with vanities in a semi-floating style.
- Counter space and more counter space for active families.
- Single-family homes also feature living room gas fireplaces and private backyard and patios.