Living in Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant presale condo assignments are available in the area. A largely residential area with pubs and indie fashion shops along Main Street. Trendy restaurants in the Cambie Village. Mount Pleasant is known as one of the more up and coming neighbourhoods, especially in the communities surrounding Vancouver’s downtown peninsula. Once thought of as working-class area, it has undergone a process of gentrification since the early 1990s, including the area around the Main Street and Broadway intersection. Read more…
Mount Pleasant Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
309 2520 GUELPH Street in Vancouver: Mount Pleasant VE Condo for sale in "Habitat" (Vancouver East) : MLS®# R2686559
309 2520 GUELPH Street Mount Pleasant VE Vancouver V5T 3P5$648,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 555 sq. ft.52 m2Assignment of Contract. Designed by award-winning Formosis Architecture, Habitat's bold envelope delivers a modernist mix of indoor-outdoor living spaces with a cutting edge west coast feel. Featuring contemporary laminate flooring throughout, matte cabinetry, Quartz countertops, under cabinet LED lighting, an integrated Fulgor Milano appliance package, sleek matte black hardware & plumbing fixtures. This urban One Bedroom layout features 555 sqft of indoor living space & a 36 sqft balcony. Building amenities include; a common rooftop patio, with an outdoor kitchen, dining area & lounge space. More detailsListed by Angell, Hasman & Associates Realty Ltd.
308 2520 GUELPH Street in Vancouver: Mount Pleasant VE Condo for sale (Vancouver East) : MLS®# R2668606
308 2520 GUELPH Street Mount Pleasant VE Vancouver V5T 3P5$689,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 555 sq. ft.52 m2Assignment of Contract - Urban 1 bedroom floor plan on the 3rd with 555SF of living space and 36SF of balcony space, N Facing. Habitat is a contemporary collection of boutique 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes situated in the core of the coveted Mount Pleasant neighbourhood. This unit features; Contemporary laminate flooring throughout, Stunning matte cabinetry, Quartz countertop & premium vertical tile backsplash, below cabinetry recessed LED lights, Premium Fulgor Milano stainless steel appliance package, Sleek matte black hardware & plumbing fixtures in the bathrooms. Building amenities are; a common rooftop patio, with a barbecue dining area and firepit lounge space for everyone to enjoy the amazing views. A common work space with a full kitchen. A 3 minute walk to the new Broadway Subway station More detailsListed by RE/MAX Masters Realty
Mount Pleasant runs from False Creek southeast and up the slope toward the busy Mount Pleasant shopping district, where Broadway, Kingsway, and Main Street meet.
- Mount Pleasant is an eclectic area known for its heritage buildings, artistic residents, and arts-focused festivals.
- The area is popular with first-time homebuyers, urban professionals, and growing families.
- It’s also home to specialist outdoor stores selling kayaks, bikes and ski gear.
- Science World shows interactive exhibits and IMAX films in a geodesic dome.
- Mount Pleasant Community Centre at the intersection of Main St and Kingsway has programs for all ages and abilities.
- The neighborhood is served by the Canada Line, an extension of SkyTrain from Downtown Vancouver to Vancouver International Airport.