Living in Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant presale condo assignments are available in the area. A largely residential area with pubs and indie fashion shops along Main Street. Trendy restaurants in the Cambie Village. Mount Pleasant is known as one of the more up and coming neighbourhoods, especially in the communities surrounding Vancouver’s downtown peninsula. Once thought of as working-class area, it has undergone a process of gentrification since the early 1990s, including the area around the Main Street and Broadway intersection. Read more…
Mount Pleasant Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
211 311 E 16TH Avenue in Vancouver: Mount Pleasant VE Condo for sale in "ARNE" (Vancouver East) : MLS®# R2341860$849,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 769 sq. ft.71 m2Welcome to ARNE a boutique townhome building located in MOUNT PLEASANT just steps from the best neighborhood has to offer with its parks, shops, restaurants cafes & entertainment. Situated on the quiet northwest corner of the building this immaculate open concept 2 BDRM + DEN features laminate flooring, composite stone waterfall counter-tops, a full S/S appliances package with gas stove & insuite laundry. Choose between 2 private-patios to soak up the sun or entertain your friends with a gas connection for a BBQ or fire pit. 1 Parking Stall included in this Pet (2 pets cats/dogs) and Rental friendly. OPEN HOUSE: Sunday March 17 2:00 - 4:00pm building with Low Strata Fees (includes gas) covered by a 2-5-10 year New Home Warranty. More detailsListed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
Mount Pleasant runs from False Creek southeast and up the slope toward the busy Mount Pleasant shopping district, where Broadway, Kingsway, and Main Street meet.
- Mount Pleasant is an eclectic area known for its heritage buildings, artistic residents, and arts-focused festivals.
- The area is popular with first-time homebuyers, urban professionals, and growing families.
- It’s also home to specialist outdoor stores selling kayaks, bikes and ski gear.
- Science World shows interactive exhibits and IMAX films in a geodesic dome.
- Mount Pleasant Community Centre at the intersection of Main St and Kingsway has programs for all ages and abilities.
- The neighborhood is served by the Canada Line, an extension of SkyTrain from Downtown Vancouver to Vancouver International Airport.