We are available to help with the purchase and sale of your Vancouver presale condo assignments.
From colourful downtown neighbourhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! Vancouver is consistently rated as one of the top cities in the world to live. The combination of economic opportunity and the beautiful, natural environment draws people from around the world. These newcomers contribute to Vancouver’s diversity and livability.
Vancouver is also one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada with 52 percent of the population speaking a first language other than English.
Vancouver has hosted many international conferences and events, including the 2010 Winter Olympics and 2010 Winter Paralympics.
Vancouver is made up of neighbourhoods and communities. Neighbourhood boundaries provide a way to break up the city’s large geographical area. Each delivering services and resources and to identify the distinct culture and character of different areas. We refer to neighbourhoods as areas and we have divided the city into distinct areas.
Living in Vancouver
- There are more than 230 public parks in Vancouver and a large public recreation system of community centres, pools, rinks, fitness centres, golf courses, street trees, marinas, playing fields, and more.
- Vancouver’s population is extraordinarily diverse, and the City values that diversity as a source of creativity and strength. Cultural diversity attracts visitors and investment, which helps the economy.
- Vancouver was founded on First Nations territory, built by immigrants from many nations, and made prosperous by trade worldwide.
- Our laws give everyone equal rights and equal access, regardless of origin, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, or politics. Vancouver is a city for everyone.
- Vancouver is the eighth most populous city in Canada with a population of 603,502 people, according to the 2011 census. 65% of Vancouver residents usually speak English at home, and 17% usually speak Chinese.