Living in Kitsilano
Kitsilano presale condo assignments are available in this laid-back residential area close to parks and beaches. In the 60’s Kitsilano was Vancouver’s hippy hangout, similar to San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury. Today, it still has plenty of culture, but its apartments and houses are now occupied by young urban professionals and families. Read more…
Kitsilano Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
- Known for the huge saltwater Kitsilano Pool and mountain views from surrounding beaches.
- Kits beach is the summer hot spot of Vancouver.
- Most of the commercial activity is along the main drags of West 4th Avenue and West Broadway,
- There are shops and restaurants close to the beach.
- Stores selling yoga wear, outdoor gear and fashionable clothes line West 4th Avenue,
- Dining options range from waterside seafood spots to long-standing vegetarian eateries.
- Cultural attractions include the Vancouver Maritime Museum and the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
- Annual events such as the Vancouver International Children’s Festival, the Bard on the Beach outdoor Shakespeare festival, and the Celebration of Light fireworks competition.