Living in Kitsilano
Kitsilano presale condo assignments are available in this laid-back residential area close to parks and beaches. In the 60’s Kitsilano was Vancouver’s hippy hangout, similar to San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury. Today, it still has plenty of culture, but its apartments and houses are now occupied by young urban professionals and families. Read more…
Kitsilano Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
No listings found.
Data was last updated May 30, 2023 at 02:10 AM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
It’s just over the Burrard Bridge from the downtown core. Known locally as “Kits,” it is bordered by the waterfront to the north and West 16th Ave to the south; Burrard Street to the east and Alma Street to the west.
- Known for the huge saltwater Kitsilano Pool and mountain views from surrounding beaches.
- Kits beach is the summer hot spot of Vancouver.
- Most of the commercial activity is along the main drags of West 4th Avenue and West Broadway,
- There are shops and restaurants close to the beach.
- Stores selling yoga wear, outdoor gear and fashionable clothes line West 4th Avenue,
- Dining options range from waterside seafood spots to long-standing vegetarian eateries.
- Cultural attractions include the Vancouver Maritime Museum and the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
- Annual events such as the Vancouver International Children’s Festival, the Bard on the Beach outdoor Shakespeare festival, and the Celebration of Light fireworks competition.