Living in Kitsilano
Kitsilano presale condo assignments are available in this laid-back residential area close to parks and beaches. In the 60’s Kitsilano was Vancouver’s hippy hangout, similar to San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury. Today, it still has plenty of culture, but its apartments and houses are now occupied by young urban professionals and families. Read more…
Kitsilano Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
301 2239 W 7TH Avenue in Vancouver: Kitsilano Condo for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2332927$1,980,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,227 sq. ft.114 m2Luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms CORNER UNIT in Mercy, concrete boutique building. Sitting on the quiet tree-lined streets, just steps away from all amenities. IMPECCABLE interiors with white, wide plank laminate floors by Haro, Gloss white IMPORTED ITALIAN Euromobil and Cerasa cabinetry and quartz countertops. Elegant finishing all throughout! Functional layout featuring Blomberg W/D, Porter and Charles induction cooktop, integrated Bosch Dishwasher and wall oven, Stainless Steel Fisher Paykel fridge. Light, bright and QUIET, don’t miss your opportunity to live in Kitsilano’s most exclusive new building. More detailsListed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
707 2033 W 10TH Avenue in Vancouver: Kitsilano Condo for sale in "West 10th & Maple at Arbutus" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2329738$828,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 679 sq. ft.63 m2One-year young concrete low density complex by Pinnacle “West 10th & Maple at Arbutus”. Rarely available SE-corner 679 sq’ bright & spacious unit. One bedroom (semi-ensuite) + den (8’4” x 5’) + flex room 8’9” x 6’5” with lots of windows + walk-thru closet (8’4” x 4’6”). 93.5 sq’ south-facing covered balcony. Lived-in but shows better than new. Top-notch finishing with Bosch kitchen appliances (gas range), granite counter tops & Scavolini Italian cabinetry. Hardwood floors throughout (except carpeted bedroom & walk-thru closet, tiled flex room & bath). Air-conditioned. 9’ ceilings. Facilities include equipped gym, meeting & party rooms. 1 secured parking + 1 bike locker. Henry Hudson Elementary & St. John’s School catchment. BC Assessment $847,000.-. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Westcoast
It’s just over the Burrard Bridge from the downtown core. Known locally as “Kits,” it is bordered by the waterfront to the north and West 16th Ave to the south; Burrard Street to the east and Alma Street to the west.
- Known for the huge saltwater Kitsilano Pool and mountain views from surrounding beaches.
- Kits beach is the summer hot spot of Vancouver.
- Most of the commercial activity is along the main drags of West 4th Avenue and West Broadway,
- There are shops and restaurants close to the beach.
- Stores selling yoga wear, outdoor gear and fashionable clothes line West 4th Avenue,
- Dining options range from waterside seafood spots to long-standing vegetarian eateries.
- Cultural attractions include the Vancouver Maritime Museum and the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
- Annual events such as the Vancouver International Children’s Festival, the Bard on the Beach outdoor Shakespeare festival, and the Celebration of Light fireworks competition.