Living in Kerrisdale
Kerrisdale presale condo assignments are available and located on Vancouver’s west side. Kerrisdale Village has been a thriving community since its inception in the early 20th Century. Today it offers many shops, eateries, and services. It features a mix of newer houses and older bungalows as well as various low and mid-rise rental and condo apartment buildings in its northern section. The neighbourhood is an ethnic mix of Caucasian and Asian Canadians. Kerrisdale has not lost its quaint village charm and welcoming spirit. Read more…
Kerrisdale Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
501 6168 EAST BOULEVARD in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "The Kirkland" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2418911
501 6168 EAST BOULEVARD Kerrisdale Vancouver V6M 3V6$2,998,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,694 sq. ft.157 m2The Kirkland is a refined collection of 20 boutique concrete homes in the vibrant heart of Kerrisdale. The essence of contemporary luxury, a blend of stately traditional & modern urban elegance. The grand new York-style lobby welcomes you home in style, while meticulously detailed kitchen are finish with beautifully integrated European appliances. This beautiful North West Facing Penthouse features a large wrap around terrace and 10' high ceilings. More detailsListed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
502 6168 EAST BOULEVARD in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "The Kirkland" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2418919
502 6168 EAST BOULEVARD Kerrisdale Vancouver V6M 3V6$2,728,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,516 sq. ft.141 m2The Kirkland is a refined collections of 20 boutique concrete homes in the vibrant heart of Kerrisdale. The essence of contemporary luxury, a blend of stately tradition & modern urban elegance. The grand New York style lobby welcomes you home in style, while meticulously detailed kitchens are finished with beautifully integrated European appliances. This beautiful North East facing penthouse features a large wrap around terrace & 10' high ceilings. More detailsListed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Kerrisdale is in the south-western section of the city, sloping down to the Fraser River. The boundaries of Kerrisdale run from West 41st Avenue to Southwest Marine Drive, east to Granville Street/Angus Drive and west to Blenheim. Southlands is also included within Kerrisdale’s boundaries.
- Kerrisdale is primarily a residential area and has many long-time residents.
- Its residential streets are lined with sweeping, grand old trees.
- Some of Vancouver’s best shops are in Kerrisdale no matter what your age or disposable income, there’s a store for you in Kerrisdale Village.
- From the best couture for baby to an oasis for your urban puppy, every age and taste can be accommodated in our more than 200 shops.
- Coffee houses, eateries, and galleries offering plenty of comfy downtime for the happy shopper.
- Until recent years, residents of Kerrisdale were primarily of English, Scottish or Irish descent, but today the number of Chinese immigrants moving to the neighbourhood has changed the face of the community.
- Kerrisdale residents have larger family sizes and much greater spending power compared to the rest of the city.
- Residents who work tend to be professionals and are more likely to be employed in areas such as finance, business, and administration, management, natural and applied science or health professions than on average across the city.