Living in Kerrisdale
Kerrisdale presale condo assignments are available and located on Vancouver’s west side. Kerrisdale Village has been a thriving community since its inception in the early 20th Century. Today it offers many shops, eateries, and services. It features a mix of newer houses and older bungalows as well as various low and mid-rise rental and condo apartment buildings in its northern section. The neighbourhood is an ethnic mix of Caucasian and Asian Canadians. Kerrisdale has not lost its quaint village charm and welcoming spirit. Read more…
Kerrisdale Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
207 6333 WEST Boulevard in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "MCKINNON" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2406393$1,650,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,117 sq. ft.104 m2AWARD WINNING developer CRESSEY newest development in one of the most desirable district, KERRISDALE! McKinnon is Kerrisdale living at its finest!! This 2 bed 2.5 bath home features all of Cressey's luxurious details, such as the infamous Cressey Kitchen, generous sized rooms, well planned layout, top quality finishings, and well thought out designs. WOLF and SUBZERO appliances, wine cooler, and EV Parking. Located in a charming village that offers one of a kind boutiques, restaurants, cafes, upscale boutiques, farmers market, golf course and everything in between. Located close to numerous reputatble schools such as Churchill, Point Grey and Crofton House. Don't miss your chance to own this sophisticated home in Kerrisdale! Open house Sat. Sep 21, 12-2pm! More detailsListed by RE/MAX City Realty
209 6333 WEST BOULEVARD in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "McKinnon" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2391884$1,998,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,410 sq. ft.131 m2Mc Kinnon By Cressey! Brand New and in Prime Kerrisdale Location! NE Facing 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, upstairs from Save on Foods. Super convenient public transport and walking distance to Kerrisdale Community Center. High end appliances and desirable school catchments as Churchill, Point Grey or Crofton House. Open House Tue and Thu, Oct 01 and 03, 10am - 12pm. More detailsListed by Royal Pacific Realty Corp.
Kerrisdale is in the south-western section of the city, sloping down to the Fraser River. The boundaries of Kerrisdale run from West 41st Avenue to Southwest Marine Drive, east to Granville Street/Angus Drive and west to Blenheim. Southlands is also included within Kerrisdale’s boundaries.
- Kerrisdale is primarily a residential area and has many long-time residents.
- Its residential streets are lined with sweeping, grand old trees.
- Some of Vancouver’s best shops are in Kerrisdale no matter what your age or disposable income, there’s a store for you in Kerrisdale Village.
- From the best couture for baby to an oasis for your urban puppy, every age and taste can be accommodated in our more than 200 shops.
- Coffee houses, eateries, and galleries offering plenty of comfy downtime for the happy shopper.
- Until recent years, residents of Kerrisdale were primarily of English, Scottish or Irish descent, but today the number of Chinese immigrants moving to the neighbourhood has changed the face of the community.
- Kerrisdale residents have larger family sizes and much greater spending power compared to the rest of the city.
- Residents who work tend to be professionals and are more likely to be employed in areas such as finance, business, and administration, management, natural and applied science or health professions than on average across the city.