Living in Kerrisdale
Kerrisdale presale condo assignments are available and located on Vancouver’s west side. Kerrisdale Village has been a thriving community since its inception in the early 20th Century. Today it offers many shops, eateries, and services. It features a mix of newer houses and older bungalows as well as various low and mid-rise rental and condo apartment buildings in its northern section. The neighbourhood is an ethnic mix of Caucasian and Asian Canadians. Kerrisdale has not lost its quaint village charm and welcoming spirit. Read more…
Kerrisdale Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
406 6333 WEST BOULEVARD in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "MCKINNON" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2527781
406 6333 WEST BOULEVARD Kerrisdale Vancouver V6M 0C1$2,788,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,536 sq. ft.143 m2GORGEOUS PENTHOUSE unit at the prestigious McKinnon by Cressey! Bright open concept layout with 2 bdrms, 2.5 baths, office, large laundry room & private 1200sq ft ROOF TOP DECK! Gorgeous chef's kitchen with Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances, marble backsplash, quartz counters & Italian wood veneer cabinets. Master bathroom has floor to ceiling marble tile, dual vanity, large rain shower & soaker tub with separate water closet. This home features wide plank engineered Oak flooring, built in closets, rollerblinds, forced-air heating/cooling & 9 ft ceilings. Both bedrooms feature ensuites, with a 2 pce guest bath off main entrance. The impressive roof top deck features hot tub, outdoor kitchen covered by a lovely pergola, and plenty of space to entertain! 3 parking (1 EV) & 2 lockers. More detailsListed by TRG The Residential Group Realty
501 6168 EAST BOULEVARD in Vancouver: Kerrisdale Condo for sale in "The Kirkland" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2526957
501 6168 EAST BOULEVARD Kerrisdale Vancouver V6M 3V6$2,688,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,694 sq. ft.157 m2Set atop the “Kirkland”, renowned for its historic & modern finishes, this Brand-New Luxury Boutique Penthouse is a spacious 1694 sq. ft. embodying fine living. This Kerrisdale landmark features a grand New York-style lobby leading up to one of its most coveted suites. With spanning NW views from its grand wrap-around terrace, this corner unit features an open concept living & dining area w/ clean lines and natural light, gorgeous, engineered hardwood floors and sub-zero appliances seamlessly integrated into quartz counters. 2 spacious master bedrooms each with walk-in closets & lavish en-suites w/ in-floor heating & soaker tub. 2 parking stalls + private locker included. It’s elegance at its best. Masks Required, Covid Waivers signed before entry. More detailsListed by SPG Realty
Kerrisdale is in the south-western section of the city, sloping down to the Fraser River. The boundaries of Kerrisdale run from West 41st Avenue to Southwest Marine Drive, east to Granville Street/Angus Drive and west to Blenheim. Southlands is also included within Kerrisdale’s boundaries.
- Kerrisdale is primarily a residential area and has many long-time residents.
- Its residential streets are lined with sweeping, grand old trees.
- Some of Vancouver’s best shops are in Kerrisdale no matter what your age or disposable income, there’s a store for you in Kerrisdale Village.
- From the best couture for baby to an oasis for your urban puppy, every age and taste can be accommodated in our more than 200 shops.
- Coffee houses, eateries, and galleries offering plenty of comfy downtime for the happy shopper.
- Until recent years, residents of Kerrisdale were primarily of English, Scottish or Irish descent, but today the number of Chinese immigrants moving to the neighbourhood has changed the face of the community.
- Kerrisdale residents have larger family sizes and much greater spending power compared to the rest of the city.
- Residents who work tend to be professionals and are more likely to be employed in areas such as finance, business, and administration, management, natural and applied science or health professions than on average across the city.