Living in Fairview
Fairview presale condo assignments are available on the west side of Vancouver. Fairview is in the central section of the city, from Granville Island along scenic False Creek to Science World, and south to Shaughnessy. It runs from 16th Avenue in the south, to Burrard Street in the west, to Cambie Street in the east, and to False Creek in the north. Read more…
Fairview Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
2368 BIRCH Street in Vancouver: Fairview VW Condo for sale in "JOIE" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2387935$1,799,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,061 sq. ft.99 m2Set at the corner of West 8th Avenue and Birch Street in Vancouver, JOIE unites three charming heritage homes with an exclusive collection of modern concrete homes. The upper floors of the modern structure to the North will feature two and three bedroom townhomes, with private elevators linking each home directly to secure parking. These luxurious homes offer spacious roof deck patios and showcase stunning False Creek, downtown skyline and North Shore views. Elegance and craftsmanship timelessly intertwine, from architecture to interiors. To the South of the courtyard, three spacious family -sized heritage conversion homes offer the perfect combination of classic and modern design. The trio will form a stately presence of the picturesque residential street. More detailsListed by Key Marketing
100 1753 W 11TH Avenue in Vancouver: Fairview VW Condo for sale in "LILAC HAUS" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2335278$1,288,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 845 sq. ft.79 m2Welcome to Lilachaus ,rare 4 bedroom condo in west side ,first boutique multifamily passive Haus residences,Entering your suite,you'll quickly resonate with the environments,clean tranquil feel throughout.From the warm colors of the engineered hardwood floors,or the custom craft-man cabinetry , wall units and soft LED lighting, to the feel of the low emitting quartz counter tops, all while efficiently enjoying the Bosch appliances & imported mosaic tile through. Gazing outside through highly efficient triple pane windows specifically placed & sized to take advantage of the suns energy, with 17 inch thick perimeter walls.Breathing constant clean crisp air within, utilizing a state of the art HRV system.Immerse yourself in true comfort.Please call for a private apt! More detailsListed by Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
Vancouver’s Fairview neighborhood earned its name in the late 1800s when “fair” still meant beautiful and views were unobstructed.
The neighbourhoods of False Creek, Burrard Slopes, Fairview Slopes and Fairview Heights all fall within Fairview.
- Fairview is home to one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions, Granville Island, and also the South Granville shopping district.
- In the 1970s and ’80s rezoning allowed for different housing options in Fairview, featuring the low-rise apartments that have become a fixture in the area’s real-estate market.
- Many residents are employed by Fairview’s medical centres, Vancouver General Hospital, including the B.C. Cancer Agency, the B.C. Cancer Research Centre and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
- Fairview also has the unique distinction of being home base for the Vancouver Courier, WE and the Georgia Straight newspapers.
- Stroll, bike or skateboard along the seawall that stretches all around Vancouver’s waterfront.