Living in Fairview
Fairview presale condo assignments are available on the west side of Vancouver. Fairview is in the central section of the city, from Granville Island along scenic False Creek to Science World, and south to Shaughnessy. It runs from 16th Avenue in the south, to Burrard Street in the west, to Cambie Street in the east, and to False Creek in the north. Read more…
Fairview Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
203 1555 W 8TH Avenue in Vancouver: Fairview VW Condo for sale in "1555 WEST EIGHTH" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2470114
203 1555 W 8TH Avenue Fairview VW Vancouver V6J 1T5$2,499,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,852 sq. ft.172 m21555 West 8th Avenue. A boutique building designed by the Office of McFarlane Biggar Architects and Designers. Twenty suites with no common walls in this exclusive, South Granville home. Every thoughtful feature for adult contemporary living has been included. Enter the Bocci lit lobby. Then the suite through double doors and discover a large open plan, perfect for entertaining, with brushed oak engineered flooring, large balcony overlooking a private garden. The kitchen features custom cabinetry from Friul Intagli, honed Corian counters, premium European appliances with gas cooktop, separate oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Three large bedrooms. Luxurious bathrooms offer heated tile flooring, soaker-style bathtub, and oversized frameless glass rain shower. Many upgrades including closet systems, lighting, flooring and window coverings. Lots of storage and flex space plus 2 parking stalls and storage locker. GST paid. YOU’LL LOVE IT! Please contact listing agent for COVID-19 showing protocols. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Real Estate Services
Vancouver’s Fairview neighborhood earned its name in the late 1800s when “fair” still meant beautiful and views were unobstructed.
The neighbourhoods of False Creek, Burrard Slopes, Fairview Slopes and Fairview Heights all fall within Fairview.
- Fairview is home to one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions, Granville Island, and also the South Granville shopping district.
- In the 1970s and ’80s rezoning allowed for different housing options in Fairview, featuring the low-rise apartments that have become a fixture in the area’s real-estate market.
- Many residents are employed by Fairview’s medical centres, Vancouver General Hospital, including the B.C. Cancer Agency, the B.C. Cancer Research Centre and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
- Fairview also has the unique distinction of being home base for the Vancouver Courier, WE and the Georgia Straight newspapers.
- Stroll, bike or skateboard along the seawall that stretches all around Vancouver’s waterfront.