Living in Coal Harbour
Coal Harbour Presale Condo Assignments are available now. Coal Harbour is right downtown, it’s a surprisingly calm little neighbourhood, right on the water’s edge. The area starts at Canada Place and stretches east to Stanley Park, and is bordered by Burrard Inlet to the north, West Georgia Street to the south. Read more…
- A charming mix of business and residential, home to both the Vancouver Convention Centre as well as condo towers.
- There is numerous high-rise residential apartment and condo towers with luxury townhome podiums catering to the upper-crust.
- Eat and Drink at casual and slightly more upscale spots, where the focus is on great food.
- Local waterfront pubs have plenty local craft brews and B.C. wines available.
- On the Seawall walk, this 5.77 km or approximately 7,572 step circular route is a must for those interested in history, architecture, or exceptional views.
- Along the waterfront, there are prominent buildings and lush green spaces. This urban trail displays the interesting mix of natural beauty and human ingenuity.
- On the sea wall, you will find, neighbourhood cafes and restaurants and a popular marina.
- Sit on a park bench and watch the harbor traffic of boats and seaplanes with the north shore mountain backdrop.