Living in Coal Harbour
Coal Harbour Presale Condo Assignments are available now. Coal Harbour is right downtown, it’s a surprisingly calm little neighbourhood, right on the water’s edge. The area starts at Canada Place and stretches east to Stanley Park, and is bordered by Burrard Inlet to the north, West Georgia Street to the south. Read more…
Coal Harbour Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
704 1550 ALBERNI Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "vancouver west" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2343723$3,101,728Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,386 sq. ft.129 m2Welcome to SOLD OUT residential tower developed by West Bank and designed by the Japanese Architect Kengo Kuma. This 43 floor tower in the heart of Vancouver is one of the most iconic building in the World. Described as nothing less than spectacular! A building with exquisite articulation & class. This 1386 sqft residence offers a great functional 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with an Amazing view on the 7th floor! The residents will enjoy a private inner garden, wine tasting room, soundproof listening/music room,gym,indoor swimming pool,art gallery and much more. Facing northeast this home take advantage of sweeping city views & floor to ceiling window. Walking distance to all restaurants and shopping. More detailsListed by LeHomes Realty First
- A charming mix of business and residential, home to both the Vancouver Convention Centre as well as condo towers.
- There is numerous high-rise residential apartment and condo towers with luxury townhome podiums catering to the upper-crust.
- Eat and Drink at casual and slightly more upscale spots, where the focus is on great food.
- Local waterfront pubs have plenty local craft brews and B.C. wines available.
- On the Seawall walk, this 5.77 km or approximately 7,572 step circular route is a must for those interested in history, architecture, or exceptional views.
- Along the waterfront, there are prominent buildings and lush green spaces. This urban trail displays the interesting mix of natural beauty and human ingenuity.
- On the sea wall, you will find, neighbourhood cafes and restaurants and a popular marina.
- Sit on a park bench and watch the harbor traffic of boats and seaplanes with the north shore mountain backdrop.