Living in Surrey
Are you looking for Surrey Presale Condo Assignments availability and investment information?
Situated 35 minutes southeast of Vancouver and directly north of the US border, Surrey attracts visitors with its seamless mix of abundant greenery and urban amenities. The City of Surrey offers many services, programs, and activities to help you get settled into your new life in a new country and a new city. Read more…
Surrey Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
507 10661 137A Street in Surrey: Whalley Condo for sale (North Surrey) : MLS®# R2653367
507 10661 137A Street Whalley Surrey V3T 4J7$439,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 501 sq. ft.47 m2Don't miss out this 1-bedroom plus 1-den suite located at Surrey Center by Red Brick. Centrally located close to shopping, amenities, parks and schools. Walk to SFU/KPU, Surrey central mall, Skytrain stations, and more. This 1 bedroom home features a master suite. Great layout with no wasted space. Insuite laundry. L-shaped kitchen. Open concept living and dining room. 1 parking WITH EV line ready and 1 bicycle storage locker included. All Quartz counter top. Samsung appliances. The building features a rooftop garden, guest house, and gym and bike room. This is absolutely a rare find. More detailsListed by Nu Stream Realty Inc.
From beautiful parks to big-box shopping, from art galleries and museums to golf courses and spectator sports like hockey and rodeos, British Columbia’s second-largest city is a multicultural 21st-century destination. It’s full of young families with active lifestyles and diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- Parks & Recreation Surrey is home to world-class nature reserves, beaches, skate parks, forests, recreation and art centres, public art and bike trails. Our recreational and cultural facilities provide amenities and services for a growing population of over half a million people.
- Avid shoppers gravitate to Guildford Town Centre, BC’s second-biggest shopping mall with 200-plus retailers and a 12-screen movie theatre. Central City Shopping Centre and Semiamhoo Shopping Centre also abound with brand-name and specialty outlets. Score quality used goods at the weekly Cloverdale Flea Market.
- Sports: Surrey offers seven major golf courses, including Northview Golf & Country Club, a former PGA Tour venue. Hockey fans can cheer on the BC Hockey League’s Surrey Eagles, and the whole family can party cowboy-style at the annual Cloverdale Rodeo. Catch live harness racing at Fraser Downs Racetrack.
- Business in Surrey is bold, innovative, competitive and thriving. Discover the business opportunities in Surrey as you grow your business and as Surrey grows. Find your opportunity to see what other Surrey residents and businesses are doing to build our community, and what you can join the City of Surrey on to continue to develop the greater Surrey community.
- Multicultural Community: Close to 50 percent of Surrey’s population consists of visible minorities. For visitors, that means a colourful diversity of shopping and dining experiences.