Living in North and South Delta
Are you Looking for Delta Presale Condo Assignments for Delta, Ladner, and Tsawassen?
Delta has grown into three thriving communities: Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta. A vibrant municipality that is rich in soil and water, rich in history and industry, and especially rich in people. Read more…
Delta (Ladner, Tsawwassen) Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
509 9015 120 Street in Delta: Annieville Condo for sale (N. Delta) : MLS®# R2274369$379,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 625 sq. ft.58 m2Move in by the end of 2018! Welcome to Muse by Bassi Development. This is PRE-SALE! This LARGE one bedroom home features a spacious layout, 9 foot ceilings, modern lighting, shaker style interior doors, laminate flooring, whirlpool stainless-steel appliances, quartz counters, glass backsplash, modern flat slab cabinetry, soft close drawers and doors, expansive windows, outdoor space and one parking spot. Amenities include a social lounge, fully equipped fitness centre and rooftop patio. This building is close to shopping and has easy access to transit. Make your appointment and secure this home today! Only 10% deposit required. More detailsListed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
- Residents enjoy safe, clean and quiet neighborhoods, and the stable prosperity of the community makes it attractive for businesses to choose as their preferred location.
- Delta’s estimated household average income is 30 percent higher than the Canadian average.
- The municipality also has one of the fastest growing industrial areas in Greater Vancouver.
- Fishing and farming are important industries. Ladner Trunk Road is its main street. With the support of a strong farming and agricultural foundation,
- They offer a wide variety of social, arts, culture, fitness and indoor recreation opportunities.
- Delta provides and maintains outdoor recreational areas and playing fields. In addition to drop-in and registered program activities, many indoor and outdoor facilities are available to book or rent.
- Tsawwassen is home to the busy Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal which links the mainland to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
Delta encompasses 180 square kilometers bordered by the Fraser River on the north, the United States border and Boundary Bay on the south, the City of Surrey on the east and the Strait of Georgia on the west.
The three geographically separate communities:
- North Delta is home to over half of Delta’s population. It is a largely suburban area in north-east Delta bordered by the Burns Bog and Surrey.
- Ladner is an old fishing village in north-west Delta that has expanded into a suburb.
- Tsawwassen is a suburb in south-west Delta that calls itself the sunniest place in Metro Vancouver. High End luxury waterfront homes line Tsawwassen’s coast.
- Tsawwassen, together with Ladner is also known as South Delta.