Living in North and South Delta
Are you Looking for Delta Presale Condo Assignments for Delta, Ladner, and Tsawassen?
Delta has grown into three thriving communities: Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta. A vibrant municipality that is rich in soil and water, rich in history and industry, and especially rich in people. Read more…
Delta (Ladner, Tsawwassen) Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
512 6960 NICHOLSON Road in Delta: Sunshine Hills Woods Condo for sale in "Scott & Nicholson" (N. Delta) : MLS®# R2720306
512 6960 NICHOLSON Road Sunshine Hills Woods Delta V4E 0A9$849,999Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,028 sq. ft.96 m2Welcome to the perfect 3 bedroom condo in the heart of North Delta, in Sunshine Hills, with tremendous features, amenities and great school catchments! Scott & Nicholson is the newest development available and this bright, corner unit home with lots of windows, is ready to move in today! A very spacious and open feel to this home, it comes with SS appliances, open concept Living room-dining room-kitchen. Great amenities include a fitness center, outdoor lounging areas with fire pits, bbq, bocce court and ping pong table. You also have a fully equipped kitchen and large seating area to host your private parties in the club room. Very close to grocery stores, restaurants & shopping. This one definitely checks off all the boxes. Don't hesitate, call today to book your private showing! More detailsListed by eXp Realty (Branch)
- Residents enjoy safe, clean and quiet neighborhoods, and the stable prosperity of the community makes it attractive for businesses to choose as their preferred location.
- Delta’s estimated household average income is 30 percent higher than the Canadian average.
- The municipality also has one of the fastest growing industrial areas in Greater Vancouver.
- Fishing and farming are important industries. Ladner Trunk Road is its main street. With the support of a strong farming and agricultural foundation,
- They offer a wide variety of social, arts, culture, fitness and indoor recreation opportunities.
- Delta provides and maintains outdoor recreational areas and playing fields. In addition to drop-in and registered program activities, many indoor and outdoor facilities are available to book or rent.
- Tsawwassen is home to the busy Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal which links the mainland to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
Delta encompasses 180 square kilometers bordered by the Fraser River on the north, the United States border and Boundary Bay on the south, the City of Surrey on the east and the Strait of Georgia on the west.
The three geographically separate communities:
- North Delta is home to over half of Delta’s population. It is a largely suburban area in north-east Delta bordered by the Burns Bog and Surrey.
- Ladner is an old fishing village in north-west Delta that has expanded into a suburb.
- Tsawwassen is a suburb in south-west Delta that calls itself the sunniest place in Metro Vancouver. High End luxury waterfront homes line Tsawwassen’s coast.
- Tsawwassen, together with Ladner is also known as South Delta.