Living in Abbotsford
Abbotsford presale condo assignments are available here contact us today for more information.
Abbotsford is located an hour drive east of Vancouver, known for its scenery and people. With areas of rural land, Abbotsford’s historical roots are in farming. Read more…
Abbotsford Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
58 1419 MCCALLUM Road in Abbotsford: Poplar Townhouse for sale : MLS®# R2748702
58 1419 MCCALLUM Road Poplar Abbotsford V2S 8B2$539,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 694 sq. ft.64 m2Welcome to Unity, located in one of Abbotsford's fastest-growing communities! This Corner unit is 2 bed/2 bath w/ a spacious, open concept interior designed to complement everyday living by combining modern trends w/ the traditional comforts of a home. It features beautiful almond crème coloured flooring, & a Traditional kitchen design. It also features 9 ft. ceilings, quartz countertops & high-efficiency stainless steel appliances. Located in the UDistrict, Unity is only a few mins walk to UFV, Abbotsford Sports & Entertainment Centre, shops, cafes, restaurants & quick drive to the #1 Hwy. This development is completely sold out - assignment of contract. Don't miss out, call today! Estimated completion June 2023. More detailsListed by Century 21 Coastal Realty Ltd.
- MIKE STEWART
- Oakwyn Realty Downtown Ltd.
- Contact by Email
Data was last updated May 30, 2023 at 06:10 AM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com
However, with development and a growing populace, Abbotsford offers urban luxuries. A downtown center of favorite bistros and shopping. You can take to the mountains to climb or cross-country bicycle. You can bicycle miles of provincial streets, visit the lakes and parks. Take in staggering views of Washington’s Mount Baker and the BC Coast Mountains.
Unique to Abbotsford
- The Abbotsford International Air Show in August is Canada’s largest air show and the largest on the west coast of North America. The air show is attended by over a quarter of a million people every year.
- Recreation, enjoy unlimited drop-in access to swimming and skating and other great activities at the Abbotsford and Matsqui Recreation Centres.
- Abbotsford International Airport’s vision is to be recognized as a competitive gateway for the region and promote high-quality economic growth and development.
- The Abbotsford Centre for hockey the seating capacity is 7,000. For concerts and events, the capacity varies from 1,000-8,500.
- Public transit helps promote the reduction of single occupancy vehicle trips and minimize the need for expensive infrastructure while connecting our residential areas, parks, and shopping and employment areas.
- Parks, the City of Abbotsford operates and maintains 70 playgrounds in their parks. Abbotsford currently provides 4 dog off-leash areas within its municipal park system.