Abbotsford Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
58 1419 MCCALLUM Road in Abbotsford: Poplar Townhouse for sale : MLS®# R2748702
58 1419 MCCALLUM Road Poplar Abbotsford V2S 8B2$539,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 694 sq. ft.64 m2Welcome to Unity, located in one of Abbotsford's fastest-growing communities! This Corner unit is 2 bed/2 bath w/ a spacious, open concept interior designed to complement everyday living by combining modern trends w/ the traditional comforts of a home. It features beautiful almond crème coloured flooring, & a Traditional kitchen design. It also features 9 ft. ceilings, quartz countertops & high-efficiency stainless steel appliances. Located in the UDistrict, Unity is only a few mins walk to UFV, Abbotsford Sports & Entertainment Centre, shops, cafes, restaurants & quick drive to the #1 Hwy. This development is completely sold out - assignment of contract. Don't miss out, call today! Estimated completion June 2023. More detailsListed by Century 21 Coastal Realty Ltd.
However, with development and a growing populace, Abbotsford offers urban luxuries. A downtown center of favorite bistros and shopping. You can take to the mountains to climb or cross-country bicycle. You can bicycle miles of provincial streets, visit the lakes and parks. Take in staggering views of Washington’s Mount Baker and the BC Coast Mountains.
Unique to Abbotsford
- The Abbotsford International Air Show in August is Canada’s largest air show and the largest on the west coast of North America. The air show is attended by over a quarter of a million people every year.
- Recreation, enjoy unlimited drop-in access to swimming and skating and other great activities at the Abbotsford and Matsqui Recreation Centres.
- Abbotsford International Airport’s vision is to be recognized as a competitive gateway for the region and promote high-quality economic growth and development.
- The Abbotsford Centre for hockey the seating capacity is 7,000. For concerts and events, the capacity varies from 1,000-8,500.
- Public transit helps promote the reduction of single occupancy vehicle trips and minimize the need for expensive infrastructure while connecting our residential areas, parks, and shopping and employment areas.
- Parks, the City of Abbotsford operates and maintains 70 playgrounds in their parks. Abbotsford currently provides 4 dog off-leash areas within its municipal park system.