Living in Abbotsford
Abbotsford presale condo assignments are available here contact us today for more information.
Abbotsford is located an hour drive east of Vancouver, known for its scenery and people. With areas of rural land, Abbotsford’s historical roots are in farming. Read more…
Abbotsford Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
Unique to Abbotsford
- The Abbotsford International Air Show in August is Canada’s largest air show and the largest on the west coast of North America. The air show is attended by over a quarter of a million people every year.
- Recreation, enjoy unlimited drop-in access to swimming and skating and other great activities at the Abbotsford and Matsqui Recreation Centres.
- Abbotsford International Airport’s vision is to be recognized as a competitive gateway for the region and promote high-quality economic growth and development.
- The Abbotsford Centre for hockey the seating capacity is 7,000. For concerts and events, the capacity varies from 1,000-8,500.
- Public transit helps promote the reduction of single occupancy vehicle trips and minimize the need for expensive infrastructure while connecting our residential areas, parks, and shopping and employment areas.
- Parks, the City of Abbotsford operates and maintains 70 playgrounds in their parks. Abbotsford currently provides 4 dog off-leash areas within its municipal park system.