Living in Burnaby
Burnaby Presale Condo Assignments are available now. Burnaby is a city located immediately to the east of Vancouver. It is the third-largest city in British Columbia by population, surpassed only by nearby Surrey and Vancouver. According to a 2009 survey by Maclean’s magazine, Burnaby is Canada’s best run city. Read more…
Burnaby Presale Condo & Assignment of Contract Listings
3106 4285 DAWSON Street in Burnaby: Brentwood Park Condo for sale in "Akimbo" (Burnaby North) : MLS®# R2778368
3106 4285 DAWSON Street Brentwood Park Burnaby V5C 4B3$1,065,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 850 sq. ft.79 m2Welcome to Akimbo by Imani Development - an architectural masterpiece proudly designed by award-winning IBI Group Architects. This NE corner 2-bed 2-bath + den home features 850 sqft living space & gorgeous 110 square feet balcony with Mountain Views & City Views. Akimbo offers generous, luxurious sense of space with over-height 9' ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, state-of-the-art kitchen, spa-like bathrooms, individually controlled air conditioning & heating for year-round climate. Dark Color scheme. 1 parking and 1 locker included. Assignment approx completion July-Oct 2023 More detailsListed by Stonehaus Realty Corp.
1305 4285 DAWSON Street in Burnaby: Brentwood Park Condo for sale in "Akimbo" (Burnaby North) : MLS®# R2778455
1305 4285 DAWSON Street Brentwood Park Burnaby V5C 4B3$711,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 560 sq. ft.52 m2Condo Presale Assignment at AKIMBO by Imani: An architectural masterpiece designed by award-winning IBI Group Architects. 40 storey highrise in Burnaby Brentwood, located on Dawson "High Street", just steps from Gilmore Skytrain Station. North facing with beautiful North Shore Mountain views! One bedroom, one bathroom, approx. 560 sqft, 110 sqft balcony. Open floorplan with a nice wide and functional layout. European-inspired soft close cabinetry, quartz counter tops & back splash, premium Fisher Paykel appliances; gas cook top, built in wall oven, fridge, dishwasher; Panasonic microwave, LG washer/dryer. Walk Thru Closet. EV parking stall & storage locker. $11,236.64 Decorating Allowance. Amenities: concierge, fitness centre, lounge, landscaped terrace, guest suite & kids play area. Estimated Completion SUMMER 2023, so DONT WAIT! 2/5/10 National Home Warranty. 5% GST applicable. More detailsListed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
502 4285 DAWSON Street in Burnaby: Brentwood Park Condo for sale in "AKIMBO" (Burnaby North) : MLS®# R2764243
502 4285 DAWSON Street Brentwood Park Burnaby V5C 4B3$924,900Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 795 sq. ft.74 m2Live at Akimbo – Brentwood’s soon to be most architecturally significant tower. Standing in an unrivaled location you are a 4 min walk to Gilmore Station & 8 min walk to Brentwood Station. It doesn’t get more convenient than having Whole Foods a few steps from home as well as the array of restaurants, services & the newly revived luxury shopping destination Brentwood Mall. This 2 bed 2 bath corner home is efficiently laid out with bedrooms separated for privacy. It also boasts a huge 590SF terrace for outdoor entertaining. This is a one-off plan & the only one in the entire building. With SW exposure your home will be well lit & filled with sunshine while relaxing in the comfort of AC inside. This is an assignment of contract, please have your Realtor get in touch for more info. More detailsListed by Multiple Realty Ltd.
Burnaby is a diverse multicultural city with a large proportion of its population originating from China, India, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Burnaby is the third most expensive city to buy a home in Canada behind Vancouver and Richmond. The residential makeup in Burnaby is Single-family, townhomes, and Condos.
Burnaby is a great place to live, learn, work and play.
- 25% of land designated as parks and open space
- 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- The SkyTrain rapid transit system, the Expo Line runs along Kingsway and the Millennium Line follows Lougheed Highway
- Many Presale Condos and townhomes are available for sale
- Canada’s second largest commercial mall, with more than 450 shops, services, and restaurants
- Recreational facilities
- Major commercial town center development
- Major post-secondary institutions
- Arts, heritage, and cultural facilities
- Two post-secondary institutions, Simon Fraser University and BCIT.
- High technology research and business parks
- Major parks and lakes in Burnaby include Central Park, Robert Burnaby Park, Kensington Park, Burnaby Mountain, Still Creek, the Brunette River, Burnaby Lake, Deer Lake, and Squint Lake.
- Burnaby has a velodrome, and the city’s main stadium, Swangard Stadium, is located in Central Park.
Popular Burnaby neighbourhoods include:
- Deer Lake
- The Heights
- Burnaby Mountain