Are you Looking for Delta Presale Condo Assignments for Delta, Ladner, and Tsawassen?
Delta has grown into three thriving communities: Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta. A vibrant municipality that is rich in soil and water, rich in history and industry, and especially rich in people.
Delta encompasses 180 square kilometers bordered by the Fraser River on the north, the United States border and Boundary Bay on the south, the City of Surrey on the east and the Strait of Georgia on the west.
The three geographically separate communities:
- North Delta is home to over half of Delta’s population. It is a largely suburban area in north-east Delta bordered by the Burns Bog and Surrey.
- Ladner is an old fishing village in north-west Delta that has expanded into a suburb.
- Tsawwassen is a suburb in south-west Delta that calls itself the sunniest place in Metro Vancouver. High End luxury waterfront homes line Tsawwassen’s coast.
- Tsawwassen, together with Ladner is also known as South Delta.
Living in North and South Delta
- Residents enjoy safe, clean and quiet neighborhoods, and the stable prosperity of the community makes it attractive for businesses to choose as their preferred location.
- Delta’s estimated household average income is 30 percent higher than the Canadian average.
- The municipality also has one of the fastest growing industrial areas in Greater Vancouver.
- Fishing and farming are important industries. Ladner Trunk Road is its main street. With the support of a strong farming and agricultural foundation,
- They offer a wide variety of social, arts, culture, fitness and indoor recreation opportunities.
- Delta provides and maintains outdoor recreational areas and playing fields. In addition to drop-in and registered program activities, many indoor and outdoor facilities are available to book or rent.
- Tsawwassen is home to the busy Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal which links the mainland to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.