Presale Condos in Port Coquitlam, BC
The city of Port Coquitlam or PoCo as the locals call it, has quick commuter access via car by Highway 1, the Lougheed Highway or the high-speed Skytrain Lafarge Lake–Douglas station in Coquitlam. Condos and presale condos are more affordable than Vancouver. Read more…
The City of Port Coquitlam you’ll either live on the north or the south side of this popular Vancouver suburb. The City has small-town charm with an authentic historic downtown core.
Port Coquitlam is a happy, vibrant, safe community with healthy, engaged residents and thriving businesses, supported by sustainable resources and services.
Our City’s energetic and resourceful staff, governed by a dedicated City Council, will bring our Vision to life.
Our Mission is: We strive to do it right by researching, planning, building and executing well-balanced solutions.
The City of Port Coquitlam Amenities
- The population of Port Coquitlam 58,612 2016 census
- Family-friendly PoCo was named B.C.’s third most livable city, and 33rd out of 200 in Canada.
- Special qualities, including affordability, an accessible location, parks and trails, family-oriented services, a quaint historic downtown core, and a strong sense of community spirit.
- More Affordable housing, the lowest tax rates in Metro Vancouver.
- Central location, access to highway and the Coast Meridian Overpass.
- Extensive network of trails and bike lanes.
- Recreation centres with pools and arenas, sports fields, outdoor pools, the 25-km Traboulay PoCo Trail and free trailside gym stations.
- Mix of retail, new residential growth, institutional and light industrial developments.
- Commuter access to Vancouver, Burnaby or the North Shore via Highway 1, the Lougheed Highway or Skytrain with the recent addition of the Evergreen Skytrain extension to Coquitlam.